View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 01:11 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I'm pretty sure they've already mentioned that they have contacted me in one of the other threads I was lurking in. But in the end its up to them (currently) to say yes or no to me. I'm not nice enough to ask the posters opinions on if they want it to happen . You're all more than welcome to give them your opinion on it, but no point now when I've already agreed to their request as it'd probably take a strong valid reason for me to agree to not do it. I'll say this much - the board has been penciled into one of my future rounds, but we'll see what happens if I confirm it or not for then (if not, it'll just get penciled into another future one, presuming it isn't removed because the board closes)

I was curious so I questioned it & I'm waiting to see what Jerry says still but one of the MMs said they think it has something to do with searching on Google. It screws up then when boards change their name. That makes some sense, & would explain why it was yes in the past & no now. They changed those boards in the past & found out what happened, so now know for the future

Chelle » join GTmy art