View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 06:20 PM
KeepThisaSecret
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry for this little rant, but I wanted to update on my progress. I'll try to post some pieces that I've already saved. It won't be much, but at least it'll be something.

So as you can tell, I'm alive... but i'm very much in a lot of pain. I don't wish this surgery on anyone. I thought I was doing so well for the 1st couple of days. Last night and this morning really kicked my My throat hurts so much and I'm constantly nauseated. To top it all off it's very annoying to not be able to eat normally. I don't eat all that much to begin with, but your body and mind don't comprehend that. If you are told you can't eat, it makes you want to do the exact opposite. I'm so sick of these soft foods. I would do anything for a hamburger or a slice of pizza. I love warm and spicy foods. Can't have any of that. I've already made a list of foods that I want to eat once I'm allowed. LMFAO it's so long. I'm only on day 5, and I'm desperate. I have until April 3rd when I go in for my check up for the all clear. It's so sad.
Fallen x12

Text

Last edited by KeepThisaSecret; 03-20-2018 at 06:33 PM