View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 11:13 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

We aim to give people lots to think about

I must admit I've been knowing this was coming up & just fangirling over it

I completely agree about having Oliver & GA in there . Although you could have all the team in costume (you couldn't have both sides of all the team though as they'd be too small). I also think stick with greens, even if they get changed up a bit since green is the colour for this show

I think the main question is who to include . The newer ones lack promotional pictures I think (or I just can't find any but haven't looked in a few weeks so could be some now?) so perhaps that's a reason to not include them? You could look at the show as a whole from start to where it is & just include the main ones . It'd keep the characters big & things simple

So for me that'd be Oliver (& Green Arrow), Diggle, Felicity, Thea, & possibly Quentin. Laurel I'm not sure on given you have Laurel/BC & Laurel/BS but its still Katie so probably nice to include her . I'm bias on that one since she's the reason I started watching the show though. Then as you may already know or can figure out the chances of me being a poster here are slim, I'm just a fan of the show, so take my opinion or ignore it, I don't care

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote