View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 03:28 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

love Delilah "is that one different" Delilah, Bishop, & Quinn were clearly bored by it I like the scene though & the reactions for Torres & Reeves. Nice to see Reeves actually in the ep. Oh wait, now Abby really is a show stopper Perfect scene & ending

Palmer stop talking

Always good when the dead body goes missing

Yes McGee I think you did jinx them

300 is a lot of people but not surprised their mothers were getting in the way. They have a wedding planning app? That's not a surprise thinking about who they are but still surprised me to see. I'd like to think that since at the start of the ep Delilah said the wedding was two months away Tony would have at least been on that list if not been there

Abby is McGee's best man I don't remember if I knew that already but love it

well that explains why the body went missing if he wasn't the target

can I question how Delilah got on the bed if her chair was on the other side of the bed? Surely she would have been sleeping on her side so she would have gotten into bed o n that side? If she can only get into bed on one side then surely she'd sleep on that side?

Poor McGee (& Delilah) I want to hug him so bad with his panicking with Gibbs

McGee & Delilah are so cute Love their reaction to Delilah being pregnant & her reaction to McGee fainting

Abby She's so cute

Abby's bad at secret keeping too

Love what McGee said about his co-worker's being family Then replacing the bad karma with good

Nice how they all took on roles for the wedding. Reverend & doctor Jimmy

aww McGee wearing his father's Admiral stars

Gibbs & the watch

*insert lots of fangirling over wedding here*

I may want to icon most of this episode now

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote