View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 03:23 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

of course Sam can't step down or just go be with his children . not surprised he tricked Callen

Deeks & Kensi are lucky they didn't get hit by the sniper. I would have thought they'd have been waiting a while to hit someone as how would they know when someone came? Unless Callen was followed or the target

More proof that they must be being watched what a shame the phone conversation couldn't lead them to Tahir

That's clever how they used the voice mail to make it seem like Tahir was on the phone with Sam

oh come on Sam, you should have known Callen would be standing in the road & it wouldn't just be Deeks & Kensi around. Glad he then agreed for the team to go with him & help

Hetty's had some funny lines in this. I think that's good, the episode needs a little comedic relief since it is so serious

well that's one way to take out Tahir

Deeks don't fight it, just accept that Kensi's saying yes now. Who cares if she's the one who proposes? Especially since her lines are beautiful Still want to slap him for his words but his joking side is who he is. I like that they used the sunshine & gunpowder line again (although I don't know if I've seen the original scene that's in)

Poor Sam I'm glad he's decided to go spend time with his children now. He needs a break & time to heal after all he's been through

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote