View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 08:57 PM
kerbear28
Fan Forum Hero

TOY SOLDIERS (EPISODE 1x19) and HIGHER GROUND (EPISODE 1x20) FRARY QUOTE SURVIVOR
ROUND ONE

Vote off the quote that you like the LEAST.
The first quote to receive 5 votes will be voted off.
If 48 hours pass with no quote receiving 5 votes, the quote with the most votes is eliminated.

Original Post
Previous Winners: Pilot; 1x02; 1x03; 1x04; 1x05; 1x06; 1x07; 1x08; 1x09; 1x13; 1x14; 1x15; 1x16 & 1x17; 1x18

1. “Do not talk to my wife that way. She's a queen and an ally.” ~ Francis

2. “Well, you've just explained to me why I love her.” ~ Francis

3. “Great rulers aren't afraid of the truth, no matter how painful. The truth is, you love your wife.” ~ Duke of Guise

4. “I've only kept my promise. As a king and a husband.” ~ Francis
“You've done so much more than that.” ~ Mary

5. “When are you going to realize that I love you, and I'll do anything for you?” ~ Francis

6. “Darling, let me be grateful for what you've done without making promises you can't keep.
What you did was extraordinary.” ~ Mary

7. “I think maybe when I return, you won't be the only one waiting for me.” ~ Francis

8. “You're suddenly very sure of yourself.” ~ Mary
“I am. But just to be safe…” ~ Francis

9. “There were a thousand moments where I could've done something.... And do you know why I didn't?
Because I love you. Because I am your wife.” ~ Mary

10. “Come back to me. Live through this battle. And don't let England cost me you.” ~ Mary

11. “I’m sorry. I'm just worried about Francis.” ~ Mary

12. “I think you've redefined marital discord.” ~ Greer

13. “A wise man once told me yesterday, as a matter of fact, that we fight for those that we love.
I'm just like you. I want to go home. There must be someone that you'll fight to see again.” ~ Francis

Last edited by kerbear28; 05-07-2017 at 01:51 PM