View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 04:43 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I don't want to say goodbye or reach the end This is my song right now. I have the TV muted waiting for it to start & I'm listening to that song & there's an ad for NCIS with all these Tony memories (I think the promo is the same as the US one, I can't remember)

aww Tony holding the necklace . Love that McGee already has the plane ticket booked for Tony to go before they even know there is a possible survivor

poor Fornell long recovery for him. Hope he stays in the show & we get updates on it. Would love it if Fornell (& Emily) were to stay with Gibbs for a while during that time. They are as much his family as the team is his family

Vance

nice seeing Sr in the ep too. Wasn't expecting that but glad he was given a role & love his parts in the episode

now McAbby so sweet that they're the ones to go to tell Tony (& I say McAbby because they came together not because there was a McAbby moment or I really had McAbby feelings)

Love Tony's reaction & conversation with Gibbs. "& why are you following me" to his father Some of his best work just in that scene

oh wow nice seeing the wall with Kate's picture & then Gibbs with Ziva's NCIS ID. Then McGee's "we'll get it done"

I can understand why Ziva wouldn't tell Tony but wish she would have. Can also understand her struggling to find a way to tell him later. I don't like it but can understand it. Maybe I've just had time to think about it though since I read about her in here after it aired in the US. I love her name coming from Ziva's sister

Grace's feelings chart how about he feels all of the above? I don't think I'd be able to put feelings to mind

aww Tony playing with Tali (can you imagine if we saw the three as a family ) he's got some learning to do for the future though

Palmer baby proofing things is sweet. (oh & look we're getting Tony scenes with everyone before he goes )

Love Fornell's watermelon nail polish . got to have some fun in between the tears

(Random observation - Pauley's/Abby's hair is getting quite long now)

love the pic which Tali points out her mum & dad & then Tony giving her Ziva's necklace. That's sweet

Kort "not the one I expected" "I'm here" "it is personal, its Ziva" & then bye bye to someone who should never have been trusted or allowed to be around this long to reach this point

Goodbyes
"I've never been anybody's everything before" "I'd say thank you but it doesn't quite cover it Boss"
"because I'm Abby Scuito & I know things" "don't think, know" (if Abby knew that Ziva loved Tony, did she also mean she knew about Tali?)
aww pic of him & Kate in the box love that he had it all this time too
"Very Special Agent Timothy McGee" yes that's right, not probie on his goodbye

then don't get the grab your gear line at the end, could just be saying that life & the show goes on without Tony but seemed weird way to end

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote