View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 02:08 AM
Tennessee Whiskey
Fan Forum Star

Tom Hanniger {My Bloody Valentine} #9 - Because he couldn't help it, he just had a crappy support system

Welcome To The Ninth
'My Bloody Valentine 3D'
Thread

The Details

This Lionsgate remake of the 1981 Canadian slasher fllm, to be released in January 16th 2009. Is about Tom Hanniger (Jensen Ackles), a handsome, principled man who returns to his home in Harmony, Mo., 10 years after 22 people were murdered on Valentine's night. Back in Montana, Tom finds he still is smitten with his first love, Sarah (Jaime King), and is now a murder suspect. Zane Smith wrote the screenplay.

Jack Murray, John Dunning and Andre Link will executive produce. Executive producers for Lionsgate are Mike Paseornek and John Sacchi.

Release Date: January 16, 2009
Studio: Lionsgate
Director: Patrick Lussier
Screenwriter: Zane Smith
Starring: Jensen Ackles, Jaime King, Kerr Smith
Genre: Horror
MPAA Rating: R
Official Website: Not Available

Plot Summary: Ten years ago, a tragedy changed the town of Harmony forever. Tom Hanniger, an inexperienced coal miner, caused an accident in the tunnels that trapped and killed five men and sent the only survivor, Harry Warden, into a permanent coma. But Harry Warden wanted revenge. Exactly one year later, on Valentine's Day, he woke up...and brutally murdered twenty-two people with a pickaxe before being killed.

Ten years later, Tom Hanniger returns to Harmony on Valentine's Day, still haunted by the deaths he caused. Struggling to make amends with his past, he grapples with unresolved feelings for his ex-girlfriend, Sarah, who is now married to his best friend, Axel, the town sheriff. But tonight, after years of peace, something from Harmony's dark past has returned. Wearing a miner's mask and armed with a pickaxe, an unstoppable killer is on the loose. And as his footsteps come ever closer, Tom, Sarah and Axel realize in terror that it just might be Harry Warden who's come back to claim them...

Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote