View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 07:06 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

So sad how the Hidden One doesn't love Pandora at all, what a mess. It's time for her to start betraying.

I was not feeling that Crane's singing at the beginning of the episode. Just no. lol Nice he was having a great time though.
How nice that we know that Ichabod is keep on spoiling Abbie? That food looked good though. lol

Okay so Abbie was in the place with the caves for 10 months.

Jennifer finally seeing her father. I loved her speech about her hating him so much (trust me I know how you feel Jenny lol) and of course when he's sitting there in front of her, she has no words. I did like how the conversation turned out and his leaving get explained.

What is up with Abbie. Seems like that 10 months effected her a lot more than she cares to explain or show out loud. Abbie is seeing cave symbols and everything.

I'm really enjoying these Danny and Abbie scenes. Nice that they met up in the gun range... not romantic, but hey. lol
Who texted Abbie Mills.

I loved that we got a Jenny and Abbie scene and how Jenny is seeing the difference in Abbie.

Sophie and Joe of course got busted with their snopping.

Well Randall it was sure good to know you, what a gruesome death... my goodness. I loved how Joe was not sitting down and not standing in shock, he hurried and looked for anything to beat the monster with.

Agent Forster asking is all the monsters these ugly.

Jenny comparing her and Joe to Bonny and Clyde... hmm.
Even though their relationship didn't have the slow development, it's just so nice to see Jenny be so happy and content in a relationship since she has trouble opening up and things.

I loved all the Joe Corbin's mentions. Joe is a character we didn't see that much but his impact on the show was always felt.

Wow it seems like Abbie is turning into her mother. Hopefully the difference here is that everyone won't abandoned Abbie as her mother was abandoned. That was a good scene between Abbie and her father.

Nevins was the main evil mastermind in this episode....
The person who Daniel Reynolds is speaking with is name Jack Walters... and the person Jack is working with is Nevins, even though it seems that Reynolds is in the dark.

Aww nice for Abbie to make Crane a real sandwhich, since his didn't look too good.
These Ichabbie scenes has just been amazing for these past weeks.
Of course they always have the best quotes in their scenes. Also that sandwich was a waste of make.

Oh no Abbie.