View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 07:49 PM
kerbear28
Fan Forum Hero

THE CONSUMMATION (EPISODE 1x13)
FRARY QUOTE SURVIVOR
ROUND ONE

Vote off the quote that you like the LEAST.
The first quote to receive 5 votes will be voted off.
If 48 hours pass with no quote receiving 5 votes, the quote with the most votes is eliminated.

Original Post
Previous Winners: Pilot; 1x02; 1x03; 1x04; 1x05; 1x06; 1x07; 1x08; 1x09

1. "I wish I could've found some other way to save Francis' life." ~ Mary (from Episode 1x12, Royal Blood)

2. “I'll be gone from court once I have my answer and the matter is settled, and you and I will never see each other again.
I don't mean that to sound cruel or angry.” ~ Francis

3. “What matters is that you love Mary…She's with Bash now, but she loves you…What matters is what you want.
Is it Mary? Is it to save my life? Is it the throne of France? Is it the safety of your brothers? Say it, say it! I know it's true.” ~ Catherine
“Yes. Yes, of course, I want all those things.” ~ Francis

4. “Then tell Mary I will cause her no harm ever. And that she will cause you no harm by loving you. By marrying you.” ~ Catherine

5. “There is no prophecy keeping us apart….Your fate is your own when it comes to who will you marry.” ~ Francis

6. “I know you think you love them both. While that may be true, I argue that you love one more.” ~ Catherine

7. “Now you're free to go to the man you love.” ~ Catherine

8. “I love Francis more.” ~ Mary

9. “She let me decide. It's odd, isn't it? That your mother was the one to show me what was truly in my heart.
You. It's you. It's always been you. ” ~ Mary

10. “Does this mean you’ll marry me?” ~ Francis
“Yes!” ~ Mary

11. “You promise? Promise me, I mean it. Promise me you'll try. One year of marriage, it isn't enough.
Fight, Francis, please. I will give you children. Don't give up on our dreams. On the life we could have.” ~ Mary
“Such a beautiful dream.” ~ Francis (from Nostradamus’ vision)

12. “It's time for the consummation.” ~ Greer