View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 02:21 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Mark Harmon, already an executive producer on NCIS (which he also fronts) and NCIS: New Orleans, now is teaming with CBS on an adaptation of The Red Circle: My Life in the Navy SEAL Sniper Corps and How I Trained America’s Deadliest Marksmen.

In the bestseller, former Navy SEAL Brandon Webb, with author John David Mann, details his experiences as a member of the world’s most elite sniper corps — from his years of training in Naval Special Operations to his combat tours in the Persian Gulf and Afghanistan.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the TV take, inspired by Webb’s own story, will follow an experienced but newly promoted Navy SEAL.

Harmon will exec-produce the project, which thus far has a script commitment from CBS, while Todd Robinson will pen the pilot.

Source
could be another sign pointing towards Mark stepping back a little from NCIS

Chelle » join GTmy art