View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 05:47 PM
Wes&FredFan
Supreme Fan

I was underwhelmed with the ep, TBH. It was okay, but I'm glad that Bay was honest with Emmett. It's interesting to hear Emmett believes that all guys have the sole responsibility of walking away ... and even Bay pointed out that his own encounter with Simone involved alcohol for him as well.

It seems hypocritical of Emmett to condemn Bay when he was moments away from making a move on Skye before Daphne got him back to KC. That seems to have been forgotten about. He told Bay that he pushed Skye away the moment she kissed him, but he didn't exactly disclose that he was ready to move forward.

Yes, of course Daphne had to tell Nacho about Bay turning herself in and taking the fall ... all because Nacho called her a "rich, white girl." Way to prove how tough you are, Daphne. I get that she thought she was helping, by telling Nacho he didn't have to watch his back ... but how was the fact that she confessed to a felony to a teenaged thug supposed to help everybody? I wasn't surprised that he blackmailed Regina and Daphne. Glad Alec (?) stepped in.

Not really excited about next week. Another boyfriend for Daphne?
ODO & KIRA (DS9)