View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 09:38 AM
80s90sIsTheBest
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melis (View Post)
Ooo, Broadway would have good.

Of course, you can! I'm not sure about a title.

Where is the other one? I'll close it.
Here's the other thread: http://www.fanforum.com/f22/whitney-...oice-62795919/

And thanks for letting me start the newest thread I guess I'll just have to think of a title myself.

And FYI: I'm not sure if you can actually close that other thread because it's in the 90's section you might have to ask one of the mods in that section to do it instead. Even though it's in the 90's we still should only have one thread for her and this one is the best one since she did start her career in the 80's so this makes the most sense to stay up then the other one.

Just thought I'd post up more of my Whitney graphics:

Whitney Graphics: (2 Banners, 5 Icons)

Banners:

Whitney Graphics:

Icons:

4.(this one matches #2's banner)5. (this one matches #4's banner) 6.7.8. (this one is kinda of a match for #5's banner) 9. (this icon is a match for #6's banner)

Banners:

Made a few Whitney banners today just because I felt like I needed too and of course because today is the 1 yr anniversary of her death...I hope you like them. (I made 2 of the same one but they are a little different because I didn't like how the first one came out so I redid it and liked the 2nd better, but I kept the first one anyway because I just felt like it.

These aren't all of my graphics I have some more than I'll be posting soon. BTW I'm also going to pretty up the next new thread! so I can't wait to start it. I've thought of a new title as well.

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 06-22-2014 at 10:49 AM