View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 07:25 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

It was really interesting. I love the things you can find out in commentaries. But now watching other episodes I'm really noticing how much they were setting up Tiva which I don't know that I really took as much notice of when first watching the show. But it does talk about how relationships between characters evolve & it was really interesting . I hope you can get the DVD soon

There's also a special feature where Rocky Carroll interviews the real NCIS director. It is interesting hearing how much of an influence the show has had on the real NCIS, & what similarities & differences there are between the show & real life (they sadly don't have their very own Abby or have the forensic capabilities to get results back that fast ). Those are the only two special features I've watched as I'm watching them per disc as I get to them & I've only watched the first two discs. On the 3rd disc (which I may start watching later today) there are two special features - A Death in the Family, & DiNozzo's Digs

If anyone is interested, the episodes with audio commentaries are:
E1: Extreme Prejudice (Gary Glasberg & Tony Wharmby)
E13: Hit & Run (Pauley Perrette & Gina Lucita Monreal)
E16: Detour (David McCallum & Brian Dietzen)
E18: Seek (Michael Weatherly & Scott Williams)

There are only two deleted scenes, one is from Hit & Run, the other is from the last episode Damned if You Do

Chelle » join GTmy art