View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 11:45 AM
bigbangsheldon
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Okay first off let me say that I never go on these things because I don't like to be spoiled but since I was at the premire taping I thought I would read what people were saying about it. I really liked the premire and only wish there could have been scenes with all of them together. I'm a huge Shamy fan and I must say nobody should be that worried about the Sheldon/Penny hug. Sheldon offered to shake her hand and she hugged him. It's funny to because he takes his hand and pats her on the back much like he did when Amy hugged him after the tiara except with Amy he used both hands and for Penny he used one. Also even though there was no Shamy scenes together, I did enjoy Amy's phone conversation with him at the hotel. There's a moment where Bernie is saying "I love you" to Howard over the phone and then it spans over to Amy who looks like she wishes she could say that to Sheldon or he would say that to her, which ends with a joke about her spleeping in her garment bag. So I have a crazy theory about this. I think they are setting up so that by the end of this season the Shamy will say "I love you" to one another because if you remember in last season's premire Amy asks Sheldon to say something "meaningful and from the heart" and in the Love Spell he does finally when he says "for me what we have is extremely intimate". I don't really have an opinon on the whole Lenny situation because personally it doesn't matter to me whether or not they are together.
More info from someone who went the taping