View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 11:17 PM
Shiroja
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AchrisL (View Post)
Shiroja

Beautifully said! He will always love and adore her. She loved him. she had to conceal how much publicly, but it was there and unmistakeable. This is genuine love!

They would have clashed, but they would have come to level terf. I believe by him being so helpful with The Bodyguard it gave her more convidence to do other projects.
And she did very well.

They are the two with something in common, namely a strong religious upbringing. Ha dshe married swomeone else I seriously doubt there would have been addiction issues. Brown and his sister Tina were instrucmental in trying to ruin her.
But they failed in the end. Yes, she was to blame for some of it but not all.

Bobby may have been fun to run around with briefly, but marry hell no!

NOTE: Whitney had her own funeral for her father with her family and friends in attendance the evening before his offic ial service the next day. She explained that as did that snake Kevin Skinner who no doubt encouraged Huston to bring that 100 million dollar suit that never went anywhere.
AchrisL, thanks for the clarification. I'm glad to know that Whitney sent her father off the day before with her own private funeral for him. I read that the $100 million dollar lawsuit against her company was instigated by Kevin Skinner, and had nothing to do with her father. Skinner got zilch out of the lawsuit, serves him right.

As for Booby Clown, yes, he should have been that wild crazy boy Whitney met once at a party who made her laugh, not someone to get married to! As a poster said here, what should have been a brief chapter (or a brief encounter) in Whitney's life with Booby Clown unfortunately turned out to be the book of her adult life. Tragic.

Some lovely photos of Whitney and her parents -- she does resemble her dad a lot: