View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 12:13 AM
Less Than Perfect
Fan Forum Legend

I'm personally not such a huge fan of Ashley being cast. I've only really seen her on PLL, but what I've seen isn't enough to make me like her. Though given that most of the girls in the movie are young and from big family friendly type fanbases, I guess we should've seen that coming.

I'm a little surprised they went with her though. She might have the lighter hair like Emma does, but I think that if they were going for a certain look, Ashley doesn't exactly have that girl next door look that Emma has. Emma just looks more innocent than I think Ashley does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskristen (View Post)
it won't play here in the United States though
It's not fun when it's the other way around is it?

I wasn't aware that Chucky was one of only two judges.

The kids talk about liking J2. One girl is like, "Can I have permission to give you a hug?" They all get hugs, they ask V and Josh about Googling themselves. They all get hugs and all that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagels (View Post)
That's fine, I understand your qualms. But I don't think it's a reflection on if magazines want her/her saleability. If anything, it's just her team not making more effort.
V has said before that the magazines are the ones who ask her for the spreads, her team doesn't go to them. Or at least never has before.

Last edited by Less Than Perfect; 01-31-2012 at 12:19 AM