View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 07:34 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks Aurora

Are you sure Reba never influenced your opinion Aurora? Since they did a few things together last year, & I know you love her. Speaking of which, I found this;
Quote:
Reba & Blake Shelton To Host 47th ACM Awards

The 47th ANNUAL ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS will be held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 5:00 PM Pacific Time. The show, hosted for the second consecutive year by Reba and Blake Shelton, will honor country music’s best and introduce the industry’s hottest emerging talent.

Source
Then, I also found this article;
Quote:
Blake Shelton Covers 'Redbook' February 2012 - EXCLUSIVE

Blake Shelton is cool as can be on the cover of Redbook’s February 2012 issue.

Here’s what the 35-year-old The Voice judge had to share:

On wife Miranda Lambert taming the “bad boy” in him: “I think she has probably tamed me a bit. Or maybe it’s because I’m 35, and you start to calm down anyway. But I think a lot of it has to do with feeling settled and lucky to have ended up with the person I really wanted to be with. To me, that’s being tamed in the best possible way. You just say to yourself, ‘I’m done, I’m thrilled, I couldn’t be any happier.’ Miranda would never want to tame me into being somebody I’m not, and I would never try to do that to her.

On what makes him a good husband: “I think you’ve got to be confident and a little bit of a pushover. Obviously, you’ve got to be a loyal person. I’m never going to listen to someone trash my wife. I think you have to be willing to take a bullet for somebody if you’re going to stand up there, take your vows, and be married to them for the rest of your life.”

On being the lone country voice on a panel of pop stars: “I remember sitting in this room and everyone [Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, & Adam Levine] was talking and laughing. I felt a little like the black sheep. It wasn’t until…about three days into production, when it was just the four of us sitting down together, that we clicked. It forced us to move out of our comfort zones. All of a sudden I was having conversations with people I had only read about in tabloids, and they’re just normal people. And they know who I am, and that I [was] getting married to Miranda, and they know who she is. It was surreal.”

The issue hits newsstands on Tuesday (January 17).

Source
Then this was posted in the Miranda campaign thread; MIRANDA & BLAKE SHELTON will Be singing a LIVE Duet of 'America the beautiful' at the SUPERBOWL!!

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote