View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 06:18 PM
Holland Fan Forever
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCTalksAlot (View Post)
What i hated bout Halo is how fast Sav and Jenna took back Holly J and Kc... they both treated them like ****.. Holly J didn't really care about Sav and ditched him the second Declan came around. KC told her to get an abortion... come on! i get KC wasn't ready to be a dad, but i believe Craig loved Manny more than KC loves Jenna.... he didn't want Manny to get an abortion. and Jt didn't want to be with Liberty cause was being annoying.. he still helped.. when Kc left Clare last season and used her.. then poured his little heart out for her she rejected him. Holly J says 2 nice things to Sav and he forgives her? i am sorry cheating is the one thing i could not forgave.. cause if it was true love Holly J wouldn't have cheated on him. Holly J some where inside wanted to be there.... Declan didn't chain her down.. yeah he begged but if she got up to leave he wouldn't have stopped her... Sav just needs to be single... let him develop without a girlfriend...
I also agree that Holly J left Sav the second Declan came home and that was it, there was no discussion Holly J was spending time with Declan and Sav had to just deal with it. I think that Holly J wanted to be there with Declan because before it got to the point of her cheating on Sav with she could've said that they she wasn't going to Declan's party and she could've left with Sav but no, she decides to stay with Fiona and Declan and I don't think she was forced to stay. I also think that if Holly J really loved Sav or had any real feelings for him that she wouldn't have cheated on him. I think that Sav has been put in the position where he has to forgive and put up with Holly J and her actions no matter what they are because if he doesn't what exactly is he doing on screen? I also think that this storyline reinforces the fact that he literally has no one to interact with since all of his friends have left "Degrassi" and Anya is out of the picture for the moment. I don't think most people would forgive someone for cheating on them and if Holly J really regretted cheating on Sav so much what was the big delay in telling him? I never saw any guilt or remorse from her about cheating on him because the whole thing seemed so forced. I also think that it's hard for me to like a couple where one half of the couple decided to spread a fake pregnancy rumor just so she could win an election and again she was never sorry or the least bit remorseful about that. I think most people aren't like Sav in that most people wouldn't date someone who spread false rumors about them. Again, this makes Sav look desperate and needy without actually doing much even though that probably isn't the writer's original or true intent in my opinion. I think that Sav was finally given a chance however small to develop and find a purpose without a girlfriend but his storyline like Anya's was dropped and or changed quickly and so I don't think that the "Degrassi" writers and or TPTB like either Sav or Anya all that much because they won't really let their characters develop outside of being in a relationship but, I am also not really surprised by this because Anya and Sav have never been given much to do separately or together even after over three years on the show.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 02-08-2011 at 09:24 PM