View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 07:03 PM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
I've been thinking about some of the minor characters and interactions that would have been really neat. Eugene and Ephram, for instance. Like, more than their one scene (maybe another one?). Eugene and this story with Andy rocked, but since it was all a big parallel for Andy/Ephram, why not have Ephram sit down with him too? I'm not sure what they'd do, heh, but I'd like to see it.
Am I the only person who didn't like Eugene? *ducks* I don't know...maybe it's because I never cared for Charles Durning. I don't like his personality or the way he speaks. I didn't like the character Eugene. I need to feel some sympathy toward a character and I didn't feel any for him. He wasn't a good father. He was nasty and sarcastic.
I know you're wondering how I could like Andy who was also not a good father. Well, Andy meant well and didn't know any better. He wasn't pursosely neglectful. He was just caught up in his job. He also didn't abandon his family after his wife died. I know that Andy was older when his mom died, but he still needed his dad and Eugene should have been there. Andy also had a lot more appealing personality. (He's also a lot cuter.)
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote