View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 10:05 AM
dwindling hope
Absolute Fan

Future Album #5 Discussion - Because her reign is definitely not over!

The 5th Future Album Discussion - Because her reign is definitely not over!
Previous Thread

Confirmed News

Kelly Blog #1 - 5-23-08 - Working with Ryan on 4 songs
Kelly Blog #2 - 6-03-08 - Recorded a bunch of songs with Sam & Louis

USA TODAY: Music Releases Thbis Year
BMI Repertoire adds Close Your Eyes to their catalogue
News.com - Ryan Tedder and Kelly emailing each other about music
Jason Bowen (Ryan T's friend) sends Kelly a song for consideration
Course of Nature singer sends KC a song

From Pulse Music Board
Quote:
I know there's others around here that like finding stuff and here's a good one to figure out. We already know of Kelly working with Ryan Tedder, now we have some clues to figure out who another producer might be, B***.

I was looking around on some more professional based music forums and came across this post of a person that attended a conference/workshop for songwriters in LA back in early November. Here's the Kelly portion of the post

2) There are many opportunities with industry types for excellent music. It is not restricted by age or genre or whatever. Aub and I were lucky enough to get an hour with B***. B*** owns a label that is a joint venture with one of the biggies. He produces in the big league (he's doing Kelly Clarkson's next album) and one of his label acts recently charted at No 1. He discussed, in detail, many aspects of his business from artist development, recording, shopping to majors, distribution, marketing, positioning etc. No money could have bought this hour of advice. I'm sure Aub agrees

RUMORS:

Kelly Clarkson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Her most anticipated single, "Wonder" (recorded with Ryan Tedder from her fourth studio album "With Hope"), is rumored to hit the radio this summer in July.
Quote:
"She is also claimed to title the album With Hope. The first single is reportedly Wonder, which was the first song she had just recorded with Tedder. An insider even revealed that the album was a "...step in the right direction for my friend.." and "...[very] personal and positive" to Clarkson."

Last edited by DanceWithLife; 06-06-2008 at 10:36 AM