Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2007, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Future Album #4 Discussion - Because she's already talking about it!

Future Album #4 Discussion - Because she's already talking about it!

Well, since Kelly has already started working on it and talking about it a lot, I figured we could start this thread now.

Here is a little excerpt from Randy Jackson, who spoke about seeing Kelly recently on a radio show.

Quote:
In other Idol news, I ran into Kelly Clarkson a couple weeks ago at the Live Earth concert in New Jersey and she was telling me she was working on a new record. I was saying to her that I loved what she did on Idol Gives Back, the song with Jeff Beck, and she informed me that she’s going to try and incorporate that into her next studio album that she’s already formulating ideas and writing songs for. So be on the lookout for that. I know she got new management. And she told me that she’s definitely going to try and get out on the road and do some shows, some kinda smaller, more intimate shows that she really wanted to do.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:47 PM
Passionate Fan

interesting... sounds like another amazing album.

Thanks for the new thread!

S:}"They're my numbers, Ashley..." I say it so she knows what I mean. What I'm implying. So she knows they mean as much to me as the numbers on her wrist."
Old 07-23-2007, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would KILL for an album with stuff like Up To The Mountains.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

I have a feeling that her new album will have a bit of the country sound.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So, just out of curiosity, Kelly said it would be a bluesy, country rock album...

What would you like it to be like if it was up to you?
Old 07-28-2007, 12:52 PM
Ultimate Fan

i wonder if the album will still be country, like kelly had said, now that clive has said she'll do another pop album with him soon.
Old 07-29-2007, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

I was so excited the other day when my dad showed me the interview with Kelly in Reader's Digest where she mentioned that the 4th album would be country, bluesy, and rock...and she was even saying they have a bunch of songs written.

But I do agree with you Darknessball... I can't help but wonder what problems Kelly will have releasing a country/rock/blues album when she's so often labeled as "pop" and has had so many conflicts/struggles even putting out My December.

I'm hoping for whatever Kelly wants to release to be released... I know it's still a long time away, but her music is always best when she's passionate about it. And I would LOVE to see her put some country on there... I've been saying that for awhile now... ever since we first heard her sing it.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm with you Katie, I hope Kelly gets to release what she wants to release and isn't forced into anything.

I can't help but wonder as well if the plans for the album have now changed due to all the RCA drama....

And may I just say it's good to have you pass by Katie!
Old 07-30-2007, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

I hope they haven't changed with the RCA drama, but who really knows right now. Either way, she's got awhile to sort out stuff for this 4th album, so it's not too big of a deal at the moment I guess.

And thanks! It's good to come back every once in awhile.
Old 07-30-2007, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well it's good to have you here once in a while as well

And I totally agree with you...hopefully Kelly still has a say in what this album will become.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

there's a big rumor going on that kelly might tour with reba in 2008. do you guys think this might be an in for her to finally do that country album she has been wanting to do?
Old 10-30-2007, 05:34 PM
Extreme Fan

i wouldn't mind a country album except it'll bring on a slew of 'shes trying to be like carrie underwood because she has failed at her own thing'. as far as the reba tour, i'm not a huge reba fan only because i've never really listened to her stuff - not to say she isn't a great singer just saying it not something i've been exposed to (except in crossroads). i just hope whatever kelly does next she sticks to her guns and continues to stand up for what she believes in (which i'm sure she will) because she's a great song writer already. and i guess her voice isn't half bad either
Old 11-01-2007, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would be sad if that's what the Media said....especially seeing as Kelly sang country before and expressed her love for Country even before Carrie showed up.

But I agree, I can see the media being like that. It's too bad.

I'm not a huge Reba fan either, so hopefully if she does go a bit country for a while it's not all related to Reba.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I had to dig up this thread a bit, but I've got big news!

Kelly was just on an MTV interview in europe and when asked what her plans were for the new year she responded with: "to have fun this year, especially while making the new album, make a great album."

MTV3 Internet >Viihde - Videot

I'm excited!
Old 12-10-2007, 11:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceWithLife (View Post)
I had to dig up this thread a bit, but I've got big news!

Kelly was just on an MTV interview in europe and when asked what her plans were for the new year she responded with: "to have fun this year, especially while making the new album, make a great album."

MTV3 Internet >Viihde - Videot

I'm excited!
oh yeah!!! i can't wait!

i just don't want clive to put his nose in it and make her do something she doesn't wanna do though.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread