View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 04:43 PM
simplybatty
Loyal Fan

Okay guys. Get ready for this

H'Okay. So a while ago, there was this list, right? Of the best of Jackie/Hyde fanfiction. But when the Archive shut down last May, the list pretty much became obsolete, because 95% of the stories linked were posted on the Archive. So because Zennies love their fanfiction more than Eric loves cake (you'd think a fanfic loving Zennie would be able to think of JH comparison), some of us (namely luvcali and I) got it into our heads that we should update the list with stories that are, well, accessible.

Welcome to the Best of JH Fanfic voting.

So basically how this'll work is everyone who wants to can nominate 10 or fewer stories they want to see on the list (if you post over ten, only the first ten will be counted). Once a story gets three votes, it will be added to our Unofficial-But-Not-Final BoJHF list. Each night (or whenever she gets the mind to), luvcali will update this list on the first page so that if you haven't voted yet, you can see which stories not to vote for. Because a list has already been made with all the early JH fanfiction, we ask that you do not nominate anything that was updated before September, 2004 (or page 25 on FFnet - make sure you've set the rating to "All"). If you want to vote for a story posted on another site (LJ writer's blogs, for example), that's fine as long as the stories are public and viewable to everyone. Also, voting for one of your own stories IS allowed, but we ask that you don't vote for more than two of your own, and for goodness sakes, don’t get your friends on here voting for your stories. Because that’s just super uncool. Oh, and luvcali would like me to remind you that if you don't vote now, you may never see your favourite stories get put on the list. Ever.

Fanfiction.net - That 70s Show

Votes will close on April 4th.

And yeah, that's basically how it'll run. I'll be running the votes over at LJ (creepyunnatural, zenmasters), but they won't be posted until the beginning of April.

Please fill out this form when you're voting (order doesn't matter, but make sure that you post all ten votes at once and in one post so luvcali doesn't lose her mind). PM your votes to luvcali76:

Quote:
FFnet Penname: (if applicable)

Story 1 Title/Author:
Story 1 Link:

Story 2 Title/Author:
Story 2 Link:

Story 3 Title/Author:
Story 3 Link:

Story 4 Title/Author:
Story 4 Link:

Story 5 Title/Author:
Story 5 Link:

Story 6 Title/Author:
Story 6 Link:

Story 7 Title/Author:
Story 7 Link:

Story 8 Title/Author:
Story 8 Link:

Story 9 Title/Author:
Story 9 Link:

Story 10 Title/Author:
Story 10 Link:
We were hoping to get a seperate thread for this, but Chris said just to post it here and have you guys PM luvcali. I believe she's going to start pestering her with PMs, though, so we'll see

luvcali, would you be a dear and add a link to the front page? Just so we don't have to go searching through pages for the rules and crap.

http://www.fanforum.com/14511254-post60.html

Last edited by simplybatty; 03-15-2007 at 04:48 PM