View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 03:13 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

The first episode aired on the 1st. It is a completely new show so you should be fine to watch. You may be confused watching SVU & over Elliot's backstory. But I doubt you need to have watched SVU to watch the new show. Then you can always ask questions if you are lost

I haven't seen the episode of SVU yet so not sure how much of the history is involved in it. The most I think that you need to know is that when Elliot handed in his badge he didn't tell anyone or say goodbye to the team. He used to be the senior detective paired with Olivia. She was hurt by his betrayal basically. Then Finn is the only other character who is still on the show from when Elliot was last on it so he also would have feelings about what he did.

Chelle » join GTmy art