View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 09:12 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Home & Away had bubbles still I think. Could be wrong. They film near me & up until last month this area has been safe with under 10 cases if not under 5 at any time. So if they didn't do anything I can't exactly fault them considering where they were filming. Now they better put up restrictions or film elsewhere since this is a hotspot & the only place in the country under 'lockdown' (although all of Sydney now has restrictions again now)
Neighbours must've been the one I was reading about then . Couldn't remember if it was just the one or both

Yes Linda I understand. They did wonderful with including her but also keeping her safe. Its the rest I'm not sure on. Unless it is precautions in case they can bring Linda in later? Their bubbles work if someone does test positive though so they're good in that sense. Just funny considering its meant to be past covid & yet its the most obvious one with separation between cast members

Chelle » join GTmy art