View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 11:18 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

yeah I had to go back & watch again to check I did see what I thought I did in the other show. But if the actors are fine with it . I don't think its necessary but it is nice to see that element of normality in shows too. I certainly don't expect it with everything going on though

Australia got things about ships & flights. It was our cruising season so we had lots of cruise ships off the coast just stuck there with their crew as they couldn't go anywhere & all the countries the crews were from wouldn't let them back in as they couldn't risk it. But we also wouldn't let them in either. Then there was a whole Ruby Princess mess. We got a whole bunch of cases due to cruise ships, especially because of the timing of it. Then there were a lot of Australians stranded around the world trying to find a way home but all the flights were being canceled or rerouted.

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote