View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 09:00 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Since they're two different pictures, one has to be behind the other. One can be behind & still next to & the same size. That's just the picture choice as I do know the previous graphic used one where they were together which avoided that . Even my own board (Charmed (2018)) has three characters who are the same size because they're all equal leads, but two are behind the other one because otherwise you'd need to make the characters really small to put them next to each other. The more characters in a graphic, the more obvious it may be that one is behind too. You'll find the same thing on the Castle, X-Files, TBBT, Friends, ect. (just to name a few other boards with multiple characters who are equal leads).

Rory looks smaller to me too, but she doesn't measure when I examine the two pictures. If she is its only by millimeters & that'd more be an accident in resizing as no one is perfect at making things exact. No one on the team would be intentionally saying one or the other is not the lead so I'm sorry you feel the graphic is implying that as that wouldn't be the intention

As for 'nothing to be done' I actually can look up who made the graphic & have them double check the two pictures are the same size in their graphic. Then if needed the graphic could be replaced. I can't imagine that'd be all that hard to do if it is a concern for posters here

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Can you change things after the customisation is put up?
Sometimes. It depends on the situation. We do ask that you wait at least one week, preferably two, before contacting us with your concerns. This is to allow you time to get used to the changes before you contact us as we have found that in most cases the initial shock of change eases over time.

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote