Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2011, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't watched since like the second episode. I don't know, I miss the original girls.

Old 03-10-2011, 07:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Okay, for those of you who watch Glee, did that relationship between Satana (?) and Brittany come out of left field, or are they really good friends? I'm trying not to get caught up in the relationships and focus on the songs instead. So far it's working, for the most part.

I have a question for all of you. My best friend is going to come home for her spring break tomorrow ( ) and midway through the week, her boyfriend is going to come visit. (They go to school and he lives in Iowa, and we live in Chicago.) I still have school and work, although by the time he gets here, all I'll really have is Friday.

Do you think I have a right to be a little annoyed about her boyfriend coming to visit? I mean, I feel like a never get to see her, and he sees her every single day while they're at school, with is 80% of the year. Even if he didn't come, I wouldn't be spending 24/7 with her, but she wants me to do downtown with them, and I said I would if she wanted me to, but I'll feel like the third wheel. I'm probably being really selfish...
Old 03-10-2011, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it came a little out of left field only because I didn't think Santana actually had real life, human feelings. They've mentioned/talked about them hooking up before and we knew that they were super close best friends so in my opinion I don't think it came actually out of left field, aside from the fact about Santana that I mentioned earlier. And that fact is probably just my bias-ness because she's my least favorite character on that show.

Also - I don't think you're being selfish at all. I'd probably be a little upset about that as well.

meg | tumblr
Old 03-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

Real life human feelings. I love it Meg. But I agree. Like I said before, if it wasn't a joke from the start I could buy it. Now I just sit there rolling my eyes about it all. Poor Artie can't keep a girl to save his life.He's probably going to lose Brittany to Santana now. I think dude needs to date outside of the Glee club now, lol.

Quote:
Satana
I know this wasn't on purpose but Satana.
Old 03-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavitaebella (View Post)
I'm probably being really selfish...
I don't think so at all. I get why she'd want him around, but I've always believed very strongly in making time for friends as well as your boyfriend. Both relationships are important and deserve their own time, IMO.

I ... am borderline hooked on red bull. Well, sugar free red bull. I can't hang with the amount of sugar in red bull. But, yeah, like ... hooked. Anyone here drink energy drinks?

Old 03-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I know this wasn't on purpose but Satana.
Thanks!

I've only been watching Glee for a little while, but I was really depressed after seeing their scene. Girl or guy, it can't be easy telling your best friend that you're in love with them. In a school hallway. And then to be rejected. I like that Brittany considered Artie's feelings, but if she dumped him for Satana, I wouldn't be too upset. Is that mean? I'd rather have her break up with him than cheat.

Thanks, guys. I thought I was crazy for feeling that way. I don't mind her boyfriend, but I feel like the third wheel. There's really no way to avoid feeling that way. She didn't see him over winter break, which was a month. And he is driving her back to school, but still. I feel like I never get to see her because she's in Iowa eight months out of the year. She comes home sometimes on weekends, but... If this were any other of my friends, I wouldn't care.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep the starlight (View Post)
I ... am borderline hooked on red bull. Well, sugar free red bull. I can't hang with the amount of sugar in red bull. But, yeah, like ... hooked. Anyone here drink energy drinks?
I stay away from them, they freak me out so much to be honest. I've never even had a sip. But I am a coffee addict, it runs in my blood, so I can't really say anything I guess.

Can I just say that when I envisioned my Spring Break I did not envision reading pages and pages of academic articles on ~deception in committed relationships. ERGH.

meg | tumblr
Old 03-12-2011, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I'd never really drank energy drinks but my best friend got me into vegas bomb shots when we were out and it has red bull in it, so I developed a taste for it. I do the sugar free, though, because I just can't hang with ingesting like 60 grams of sugar in a 16oz. INSANE.

And that sucks so hard about Spring Break. =/ Sorry.

Old 03-12-2011, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I find those energy drinks disgusting. My stepdad drinks them all the time. I'm usually pinching my face in disgust over it. I don't even drink coffee which most people think is weird. I'll take tea anyday.

Quote:
Can I just say that when I envisioned my Spring Break I did not envision reading pages and pages of academic articles on ~deception in committed relationships. ERGH
Aww Meg. That sucks so hard.You really are pushing yourself lately. You should've taken a step away to at least enjoy your Spring Break.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, coffee, I just can't. Red bull actually has a really sweet taste. I - don't judge me! This would be Day Three without one, but uhh, my friend and I are about to go get one, so today doesn't count. lols.

Old 03-12-2011, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know I am, I really do need to enjoy this break. :/ It's just hard when I have an exam the Tuesday I get back and a paper due the following day. I hate that professors pull stuff like this. I also have another paper that is due in about a month that I really should start researching & writing because I have no idea what to write or how I should write it and I have a lot of tests and such coming up that are going to limit my time. UGH.

Linds, you crack me up.

meg | tumblr
Old 03-13-2011, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh, that sounds like a nightmare, and something I know a lot about. I hate that professors do that, seriously. We just celebrated Mardi Gras here, and my friends were livid because they all had tests/papers/presentations on the day they returned from the three-day break. Fail.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

Just popping in to say hi, before I head off on my merry way. Sounds like a stressful time, Meg. Extra to you.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Professors are just stupid, is all. Ergh.

Thanks Jor!

All I do is cook and bake. The end.

meg | tumblr
Old 03-15-2011, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Miss you, Jor!

All I do is clean. When my life gets stressful, I just clean and organize. Lawd.