Fan Forum Legend

The Hottie Club #18: Cover your so-so face with a mask

Previous Threads:

03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

Last edited by LilMouse; 10-13-2020 at 12:22 PM
LilMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes! But the sexist bigots can just put a full bag over their heads and let nature take its course.
Old 10-14-2020, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I wish I could go around the world and divide attractive men from ugly men and tell the ugly ones to cover up.
Old 10-15-2020, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Where would Cillian fall given his basic face?
Old 10-16-2020, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Cillian can fall into my lap.
Old 10-17-2020, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

What a happy lap that would be!

Btw, last night I dreamt about Stephanie. She was engaged to some dude after dating for less than a year. He wasn't good looking at all, and you and I agreed that she was merely marrying him because she saw him as her only shot at having a family. Can't say I've ever dreamt of either of you before, so I was all WTF when I woke up this morning.
Old 10-17-2020, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

And was Steph actually Steph in your dream or was some other person cast as her?
Old 10-17-2020, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

No, it was actually both of you. You were mad that she was that desperate to settle for an ugly loser. This dating scene cracked me up. Tell Steph to not settle!

I just saw John Leguizamo on Real Time with Bill Maher and he used his famous quote about Latinos for this GOP as being akin to roaches for Raid. And that's what I was thinking of when I saw some of those self-hating Hispanic Floridians earlier this week.

Quote:

My thoughts exactly as I saw those "undecided voters" in both town halls yesterday. Seriously, if you still don't know who you're voting for, then I question your mental capacity like I have always done so for Trump supporters/enablers from the very start. 🙄 And when I saw some undecided voters and proud Trump voters with Spanish surnames... 🤮 But then I remembered they're Floridians, so most likely Cuban and Puerto Rican, and immediately thought, "We are not the same," sounding very much like my fellow "Never Trumper Republican" Ana Navarro when she points out Devin Nunes is Portuguese and not a Nuñez, thus not Spanish like us. 🤣 I know not all Cubans and Puerto Ricans are pro-Trump, of course, so here's hoping there are more Puerto Ricans out there like Lin-Manuel Miranda to make a positive change during this election (no idea of any Cuban celebrities doing this since Mark Cuban doesn't exactly count as a true Cuban LoL). How anyone can support/enable Trump with a clear conscience is beyond me, but it annoys me more when they are of Spanish descent. Freaking idiotas thinking they're so smart and superior, yet their own leader sees them as nothing more than a bunch of nopaleros. 🌵 🌯 But those people have been seen for their true colors. It is known who voted for Trump (or refused to vote or voted third party, and thus helped Trump). History does not forget. And karma will not be kind. 😉
Old 10-17-2020, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.S.H.A. (View Post)

Btw, last night I dreamt about Stephanie. She was engaged to some dude after dating for less than a year. He wasn't good looking at all, and you and I agreed that she was merely marrying him because she saw him as her only shot at having a family. Can't say I've ever dreamt of either of you before, so I was all WTF when I woke up this morning.
Maybe because my birthday was Friday.

That skit was so British, but funny. Why was she galloping like a horse?
Old 10-18-2020, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I had no idea it was going to be your birthday that day when I had the dream on Thursday night/Friday morning, though...

Quote:
Why was she galloping like a horse?
To not look as tall, I imagine.
Old 10-18-2020, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I had no idea it was going to be your birthday that day when I had the dream on Thursday night/Friday morning, though...
No, I think your subconscious remembered.

Quote:
To not look as tall, I imagine.
So it is not something she does all the time.
Old 10-18-2020, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Looking at her posture is making my back hurt.

She should've ran when she saw his face never mind his height.
Old 10-18-2020, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

She walks normal in other clips I've seen, so I bet she said she wasn't as tall as she is in her profile, whereas he said he was taller than he is in his, and thus the huge difference in their heights.
Old 10-18-2020, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ohh! Ok.

Quote:
She should've ran when she saw his face never mind his height.
Old 10-18-2020, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've seen clips where she is with the dude laughing there from Lucifer.