Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-22-2003, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Favorite Ewan Interviews

With so many interviews with Ewan happening since this Down With Love was released and Big Fish, what has been everybody's fav. interview since the beginning of Ewan's career?

I always enjoy Ewan on the Jay Leno show. I'm not a big Jay Leno fan, but he and Ewan have a good chemistry together and I think that's needed for an interview. You can tell Ewan feels comfy with Jay and his naughty side comes out [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Jay also tends to cover a lot of info going on in Ewan's life. This last interview they covered ghosts, Young Adam, Big Fish, and his bike trip, plus lots more.

I also love seeing Ewan on Regis and Kelly. Regis is so funny and you can tell Ewan respects him. (Well, that's what I get when I watch.) I also love how Kelly chimes in with her cute little quirky comments and how she likes his European style kiss, a kiss on both cheeks. She looks like she is excited she gets to kiss him [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Make Love, Not War
Stefanie
Old 12-23-2003, 11:29 PM
Banned

I love when he goes on Jay Leno, he's so funny and he loses up, it's just great to wacth him, and I like how he goes on the same shows, he goes on Jay, Regis and Kelly and the Early show, and that's kinda it.

[img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img]Ellen
Old 12-25-2003, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love his interviews with Jay. They bring a smile to my face. Whenever Ewan goes on Jay you know it's going to be a good show.
I never saw his Revealed Interview with Jules Asner but from the commercials it looked good.
I wish he would go on Letterman too. I never saw them interact and I think it would be interesting to see them together.
Old 12-25-2003, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

I don't think Ewan liked Letterman. I think he said he was a jerk, because of the way he interviews. Letterman is very sarcastic and I've heard he can make people uncomfy. I love Letterman, but I can see how it would be difficult to be interviewed by him.

The Revealed interview was very cool. He was very charming [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Make Love, Not War
Stefanie
Old 12-27-2003, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

oh, I never knew that Ewan doesn't like Letterman. When was the last time Ewan was interviewed by him? Do you remember what happened in the interview?
I know Oprah has said Letterman makes her feel uncomfortable and that's why she doesn't want to go on.
Old 12-27-2003, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

Ewan was on Letterman once, from what I can remember. It was during Moulin Rouge and the Nicole rumors of Ewan and Nicole dating. So Letterman just asks in a nervous way "are these rumors true?" I can't remember what was said exactly, but I thought it was funny and he wasn't pressuring him.

Make Love, Not War
Stefanie
Old 12-28-2003, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can only imagine what Ewan answered when Dave asked him that. I can see why it would make him uncomfortable/angry. I think Dave is good at interviews though and Ewan should go back.
Old 01-10-2004, 11:15 AM
Loyal Fan

i love his interview with jules asner on e!
http://sarahm.tripod.com/interviews.html
Old 01-19-2004, 04:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by steffieweffie:
[QB] So Letterman just asks in a nervous way "are these rumors true?"[QB]
I can understand not wanting to go back on. Thats a really personal question and I dont think anyone would really want to answer it on national television. And if you think about it, it kind of sounds like hes hoping to get a yes. That might just be me though. could be reading too much into it. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ 01-19-2004: Message edited natfan89 ]