Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2009, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Anything that I'm unable to pronounce is scary

Quote:
but I am being lazy right now.
ditto. So we'll just say it's a video game.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
So we'll just say it's a video game.
Sounds good to me.

I remember being so disappointed with Emma. I rented it just for Ewan and then I had to be subjected to that wig. I don't even really remember much else about that film. Just the hideous wig.

I guess I was also curious to see where Clueless got it's story from, since I had never read any Jane Austen books. (Still haven't, in fact).
Old 11-03-2009, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainydreams (View Post)
I remember being so disappointed with Emma. I rented it just for Ewan and then I had to be subjected to that wig. I don't even really remember much else about that film. Just the hideous wig.
I too was disappointed in Emma the first time. I got so bored I stopped watching.
Quote:
I guess I was also curious to see where Clueless got it's story from,
I didn't know Clueless was based on Emma at the time and my friend was like "This is just like Clueless!" Still think Clueless is a better movie but I have learned to appreciate Emma more..
Quote:
since I had never read any Jane Austen books. (Still haven't, in fact).
LOVED Pride and Prejudice. That was a great book. Still have to read Emma.

You can watch Stormbreaker for Ewan and if it's bad just stop watching.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Pride & Prejudice is the best Austen book/story. It was the only one I was interested in. I don't know much about her other work.

[quote]I rented it just for Ewan and then I had to be subjected to that wig. I don't even really remember much else about that film. Just the hideous wig./quote]

SOmeone needs to tell the director that the wig is the only memorable thing from the movie.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

What a horrible thing to tell the director!
Old 11-05-2009, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll (View Post)
What a horrible thing to tell the director!
better that than you shut it off/fell asleep to it, right?
Old 11-05-2009, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
SOmeone needs to tell the director that the wig is the only memorable thing from the movie.
Maybe he will think it's in the "good memorable" way

Speaking of Nightwatch, do you know how much screen time he has with Lauren Graham? I love when my favorite actresses work with Ewan

We need a picture of Duncan Stewart in the OP too I'll see if I can find one today.

ETA: Voilá!

Last edited by Scarlet's Walk; 11-05-2009 at 11:39 AM
Old 11-05-2009, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Pride & Prejudice is the best Austen book/story. It was the only one I was interested in. I don't know much about her other work.
I liked the movie, Pride & Prejudice. And I think there was another one. Is Gosford Park also based on a Jane Austen novel? I saw that movie, too. I should probably try reading one of her books.

Quote:
Speaking of Nightwatch, do you know how much screen time he has with Lauren Graham? I love when my favorite actresses work with Ewan
I think they had a couple of scenes together. Nothing too extensive, though. She played the wife of Ewan's best friend in the film (played by Josh Brolin).

Quote:
We need a picture of Duncan Stewart in the OP too
Yes! Thanks for finding a pic of Duncan, Caris. That ER episode is the reason I discovered Ewan, so it will always hold a special place in my heart.
Old 11-05-2009, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

IDK if Godsford Park is a Austen novel.

Duncan! In my mind, he survived/escaped. He didn't deserve to be shot up like that. His episode always stuck out in my mind.
Ewan had really great chemistry with Julianna. He should guest star on The Good Wife.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
IDK if Godsford Park is a Austen novel.
I meant Mansfield Park. Gosford Park is something else, and is definitely not an Austen novel.

Duncan has ALLO hair. But, I still love him. His chemistry with Margulies was good, but I don't think I'd want him on The Good Wife. If he is going to make a TV appearance he should do it on a really good show.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I meant Mansfield Park. Gosford Park is something else, and is definitely not an Austen novel.
I went to B&N today and that book is an Austen novel.

Quote:
Duncan has ALLO hair.
it was around the same time.

Quote:
His chemistry with Margulies was good, but I don't think I'd want him on The Good Wife. If he is going to make a TV appearance he should do it on a really good show.
it gets good ratings and people call it the best new show. I want him to go on Glee just so he can sing.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I went to B&N today and that book is an Austen novel.
Gosford Park or Mansfield Park? Now I'm confusing myself.

Quote:
it gets good ratings and people call it the best new show. I want him to go on Glee just so he can sing.
I haven't heard a thing about it. It just looks bad to me. But, I agree with the singing on Glee idea. Much better plan.
Old 11-07-2009, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He should sing MR songs on Glee. I get so sad that he won't do them anymore.

Quote:
Gosford Park or Mansfield Park? Now I'm confusing myself.
Mansfield.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would squee so much if Ewan were on Glee.
That show is just awesome!
Old 11-09-2009, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If I smile during Glee without him, imagine if he was on. I'd look like a hanger was stuck in my mouth.