Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-16-2004, 03:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~ shnicky ~:
<STRONG>paolo yup. i also have that book but until now all i can do is to look at the pictures. I haven't read it yet. Freaky? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

viggo's butt watch psycho. love it when he closed the blinds!</STRONG>
Not really. I do that with my Gollum book. I just look at the pictures since I'm not done yet with the Making of the Trilogy book. I just bought the Gollum book in fear of stock running out. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

So, we can see Viggo's ass in Psycho...what other movies can we see a nekkid Viggo? A Perfect Murder and Indian Runner? Sorry, I don't know his whole oeuvre. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 02:30 PM
Lip
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Great title! Viggo is so beautiful! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay this Saturday I saw the last and final chapter of LOTR's. The next time I post on here, I'm going to give my full opinion of the series. And about our lovely guy Viggo, I am going to watch Perfect Murder soon. Also I'm going to see if I can rent G.I Jane and Psycho next weekend, because I'm going to see Peter Pan and then spend the rest of the weekend watching Viggo movies.I just forget that I'm going to be watching "28 days", is the movie any good? I'm a big fan of Sandra,so I should like it right. Plus I might watch some Johnny movies too

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited Enterprise_Girl ]
Old 02-16-2004, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

Jazz Heh. Thanks for the adorable compliment. I think, lol. Yeah. I'm short. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] But I deal with it. It's really not my fault! It's that Asian blood of mine that doomed me from the start! LOL. Anyway, yeah. I need to look into these Shetland ponies. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Abby-Anne Haven't seen on you on the Yahoo! Buddy List yet. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Aw, boo on work. And you're welcome for the VF pics. My friend told me and that day, I ran out and bought a copy. Heh. And I LOOOOOOOOVE your aviii! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Eowyn_Evenstar I know, I'm sensitive about the height thing too. I measured myself at home, I was 5'1" and a half, or like, three-quarters. Then I went to the doctor's office for a check up, and they said 5'1". I persisted and told them I had grown an extra half inch, but the nurse (who has known me since I was a baby) just laughed and said, "Okay." But didn't write it. Haha.

Enterprise Girl A Perfect Murder is very good. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Though Viggo is stubbleless, which makes me sad, he still looks yummy. And every time they show the apartment, I stare at all the paintings because he did them himself. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And in GI Jane, he has one of those...scary date-rapist-murderer type moustache. Haha. But that's okay. We know he's not. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited Burnination101 ]

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 02-16-2004, 11:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Burnination101:
<STRONG>Jazz Heh. Thanks for the adorable compliment. I think, lol. Yeah. I'm short. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] But I deal with it. It's really not my fault! It's that Asian blood of mine that doomed me from the start! LOL. Anyway, yeah. I need to look into these Shetland ponies. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'm Asian too but I guess I must be a tall Asian or something. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] My siblings are taller than me too. They say the oldest is the shortest and apparently true in my case! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But some people still consider me tall.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 02-17-2004, 12:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jazz:
<STRONG>I'm Asian too but I guess I must be a tall Asian or something. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] My siblings are taller than me too. They say the oldest is the shortest and apparently true in my case! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But some people still consider me tall.</STRONG>
Ugh! My best friend, Christie, is extremely tall too. She's about 5'7"-ish. We're both South Korean. But we were both adopted at a young age. I think she was five months and I was seven. And raised in Italian households in NY. Heh. And woot-woot to the Asian-ness. While Christie is very, very sensitive about being Asian, I love it. And I take it as a compliment. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Bah. I wish I was taller. Even if it was just so that I was 5'4". I really wouldn't want to be too much taller. It'd negate the need for high heels. LOL.

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited Burnination101 ]

Old 02-17-2004, 12:18 AM
Master Fan

Big woo! to Jazz. You Asian too, eh? Of what descent, if I may ask.

The actors who plays the hobbits are actually tall, in Asian standards.

I think I'd be all right when I right Viggo. Viggo's HORSE! I mean. hehe nervous laugh
Old 02-17-2004, 12:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PaOlo:
<STRONG>Big woo! to Jazz. You Asian too, eh? Of what descent, if I may ask.

The actors who plays the hobbits are actually tall, in Asian standards.

I think I'd be all right when I right Viggo. Viggo's HORSE! I mean. hehe nervous laugh</STRONG>
Haha. You're right. The Hobbits are tall in Asian Standards. Oy. I saw this girl once, who was about twenty-ish in China Town in NYC, and with her five inch heels, was as tall as me. And this was a few years ago, so I was shorter. And she really did have five inch heels on. Made me feel so tall. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Right, Pao. Of course. The..um..horse. *cough*

Old 02-17-2004, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Burnination101:
<STRONG>
Haha. You're right. The Hobbits are tall in Asian Standards. Oy. I saw this girl once, who was about twenty-ish in China Town in NYC, and with her five inch heels, was as tall as me. And this was a few years ago, so I was shorter. And she really did have five inch heels on. Made me feel so tall. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Right, Pao. Of course. The..um..horse. *cough*</STRONG>
What we lack for in height, we make up for in speed, agility, and flexibility. Plus we're a pretty race. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anyway, so Viggo was in G.I. Jane? Interesting. So what's the best movie that he's in that showed a lot of ass? And then some.
Old 02-17-2004, 12:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

What we lack for in height, we make up for in speed, agility, and flexibility. Plus we're a pretty race. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anyway, so Viggo was in G.I. Jane? Interesting. So what's the best movie that he's in that showed a lot of ass? And then some.</STRONG>
Err. I'm not fast. I'm not agile. And I'm sure as hell not flexible. Haha. That leaves me with the option of being a 'pretty race.' Ehh. I don't know, what do you think?

Me, Jackey, Joe
[ I'm on the left. Jackey, adopted from South Korea too, is in the middle. And then Joe is like, 60% Philippino, I think. Maybe less. But he's got a good part of him that's Asian. And then there's my teacher in the background, being a stupid a*s. Haha. ]

And yeah. Viggo's in GI Jane. But I'm telling you, I don't like the moustache. LOL. Isn't he fairly nekkid in American Psycho? Or whatever that movie was called? LOL Or am I thinking of the wrong one? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] Ah, don't ask me anything anymore. I get things mixed up.

Old 02-17-2004, 01:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Yes it must be the Asian blood! I'm also Asian.My mum always goes on about how I never drank a lot of milk. She just can't admit that she carries a shorty gene so it's not her fault!
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sawyer/Sun | Jack/Sun | Fearless Soul | Seeker |
Old 02-17-2004, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

Oh my. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] MA, you're teacher is caught in the act doing the double quotes motion with his fingers. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 01:48 AM
Master Fan

Eowyn_Evenstar Aw, haha. When I came here to America, everyone was scared that I would have some major allergic reaction to cow's milk, since all I drank in Korea was soy. But it turns out I'm fine and it's funny because I love milk. LOL. And I hate soy. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Pao Actually, he was doing the "peace" sign. Because he's a loser like that. LOL. Nah, I'm just kidding. The guy's great. He's really nice, too. And he laughs at all of the jokes between my friend Jackey and I. Like, we have the Amazing Asian Alliance, otherwise known as the Ax3 (A times 3)...and just all of the little things that we joke about in regard to our heritage. The Asian Kickline...I did The Korean War for a Powerpoint project, and she did the Interment camps with Japan. You know. He just had to get into the picture, though. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] I have one of Jackey and I, but I can't upload it to my computer. It's stupid like that.

Old 02-17-2004, 07:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Anyway, so Viggo was in G.I. Jane? Interesting. So what's the best movie that he's in that showed a lot of ass? And then some.</STRONG>
Psycho is the one where you can see his butt. Indian Runner, you can see the front. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

My great-great grandparents are from China. Of course, it's since died when my great grandparents moved to Trinidad and Tobago. My family is totally into the West Indies traditions. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 02-17-2004, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

MA, aww, you've made me miss my college days (though it's only just a year after my graduation). When I'm with friends, we always kick ass when it comes to projects and reporting. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Jazz, Psycho and Indian Runner. Duly noted. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread