Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2022, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Finally seen the finale, I really liked it actually. It gave everyone a satisfying conclusion.
Arrakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

agreed. The best part being ditching the glasses. There was no need for them in the first place!
Old 03-19-2023, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I finally watched it. Yes I did! And I´m proud that I didn`t read any spoilers before that

Okay the episode before the finale episode was exciting and I was puzzled about Alex beeing stubborn...sure she wanted to save her daughter...but the needs of the many outway the needs of the view or the one. So yeah that scene with Alex and Kara was like.... And then Alex threaten not to talk to Kara anymore...Oh Alex Alex Alex that is not cool sorry!
I´m glad Nyxy didn´t fall for Lex. Loved mom Luther Brenda Strong is wonderful! (Loved her on Desperate Housewives before as Mary Alice Young).

The last episode was really exciting too. The fight was huge! The special effects were epic!
And I´m glad Alex and Kara made up.
Oh and I loved the Supergirl movie line from Alex to her mom (Helen Slater played Supergirl in the 80s in a movie )
The wedding of Kara and Alex was great! I was happy to see some old friends returning! Cat was so amusing Just love her!
Sure Brainy was confusing me with his future trouble thing...but yeah he was so cute with Nia! He is just Brainy!

Oh and Esme Could she be anymore cute!

Yeah it was a nice end and I loved the game night!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top