Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2016, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hopefully we get some good scenes in tonights ep

Old 03-14-2016, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm very hopeful we will Assuming the jealously the episode description mentions is related to Chloe.
Old 03-14-2016, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

True, however there is many forms of jealously as well.

I mean Dan is jealous of Lucifer, because of his (presumed) relationship with Chloe, and the fact that Trixie seems to prefer Lucifer over him. Probably because he is feeling like he is being replaced especially with the Trixie. (Of course she seems to the biggest Chloe/Lucifer shipper on the show)

However I think Lucifer will be jealous of Dan (to some degree) especially if Chloe starts being with him more than him. But I haven't seen the ep yet.

Old 03-15-2016, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I could see Lucifer becoming jealous.
Old 03-15-2016, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved Lucifer's jealousy in the last ep. And the scene where his emotions are compared to the ones of the murderer (I forgot his name) (a) broke my heart for Lucifer a little bit and (b) gets Tom an A in acting. He does a really good job with emotional/dramatic scenes.
Old 03-16-2016, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm hoping to watch it tonight Got super busy last night and didn't manage to.
Old 03-16-2016, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I do think to some degree that Lucifer saw a lot of similarities between him and the murderer and honestly the only big difference I see between the 2 is the murderer let jealously consume him to the point of murder and I don;t think Lucifer will

However, judging the cheating therapist/Sandra(?) and the murderer triangle to the Dan/Chloe/Lucifer one there is a lot of similarities at this present time at least from Lucifer's perspective. However, I think Lucifer is going to be friend zoned for good awhile.

Old 03-16-2016, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree I don't think jealousy will lead him to murder but anger He still doesn't know about Dan but when he finds out I don't think he'll be very happy, especially since Chloe will get hurt and he cares about her.

Oh yeah, I'm ready for this to be a slooooow burn ship. I am prepared for pain
Old 03-16-2016, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think Chloe will get hurt either way. Since i have a feeling Dan/Chloe probably won't last long. (Could be wrong tp)

But speaking of Lucifer finding about Dan, I think it would depend on the situation if Chloe tells him then sure he might be angry. However if Lucifer finds out from an outside source say Maze or investigating on his own, and tells Chloe. I don't know if Chloe will necessary believe him unless Lucifer somehow forces Dan to tell the truth in front of Chloe

I don't think the slow burn would be as bad others.

Old 03-16-2016, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, Chloe will definitely get hurt one way or another it's inevitable.

If Lucifer were to find out and tell Chloe she probably won't believe him but I'm not sure he would make Dan tell Chloe the truth, also even if he did there is the possibility she still wouldn't believe him.

It really depends on how the show does the slow burn and how long they drag it out for, right now it's not bad but I'm prepared for the worst just in case.
Old 03-16-2016, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope it doesn't take like 5 seasons, I can't take it But I like how it's going so far.

We need a new title, any ideas?
Old 03-16-2016, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

5 seasons might be pushing it for me. I'm good with 1 to 2 seasons maybe 3 of slow burn but I don't think I could handle 5 seasons

Quote:
We need a new title, any ideas?
We could continue with the quotes. Maybe
You’re different, she’s changing you.
Or
...you’re far too interesting to let die.?

It seems like Deckerstar is the official ship name, I don't know if you want to include that in the title of the next thread.
Old 03-16-2016, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

The slowest slow burn I've seen is Jane/Lisbon (Mentalist) the first time they kissed was in the S6 finale.

As for Chloe/Lucifer if they don't at least kiss this season I think it would be in S2.

Lets go with the 1st.

Old 03-16-2016, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly for me a slow burn really depends on how the writers handle it, if they manage to do a really good job I won't actually mind it (like my slowest slow burn ship that I can think of at the top of my head is Bones/Booth) I might get frustrated at times but I won't be ripping my hair out. However if they do a moderate job I'm gonna get frustrated after a while but if they do a bad job I'm most likely than not gonna get angry.

They might kiss in the season finale but I doubt it, I think we're gonna have to wait a little maybe S2-S3.
Old 03-16-2016, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I quit watching bones around the time they got together. Never really had the desire to catch up.

I would be surprise if they kissed this season since I think they are planning to hook Chloe & Dan up first. And I think there is only 13 eps this seasons. However, I also think it depends in this situation. I can't think of a situation where a kiss between them would be a "good' thing.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread