Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2023, 08:40 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Sorry to hear that LA is ending. Never watched that one on a regular basis. I have been keeping up with Hawaii

Good night all
Old 01-24-2023, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Didn't sleep best where unsure if got any REM sleep
Old 01-24-2023, 05:58 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

the same for me. I had a very restless night. Maybe there was a full moon?

The last bills on mom's credit card came through so today I'll get it paid off and cancelled.
Old 01-24-2023, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh wow maybe their was trying to get somebody to send me some money at least $5 so can head up to the Dispenserary to get something to help me get some sleep

Awe one of the last steps of the estates?
Old 01-24-2023, 12:06 PM
Website Manager

Well it seems a lot of people think she will be back before the show is over, but honestly not expecting to see her much, haven't seen her much in years now, ever since the year she got into a car accident, then COVID happened.

Quote:
I have been keeping up with Hawaii
Next crossword over there will be on the Hawaii Pilot episode. It tends to be meaner than most of the Trek ones with things like license plates. I couldn't find transcripts for Hawaii, but I did find some sub titles files that I can use to help me out, sometimes I have a hard time getting what they may be saying.

Think my game might be down til like 7pm tonight, so will likely do a lil cleaning for a bit, might actually consider a nap, or at least watch last nights NCIS/Hawaii in my living room. Either way I suspect I won't be going to be early tonight since it'll be a long delay before I can even play today.

Casting to TV not working from PC atm, I suspect a restart of the PC would likely fix it, but I can't be bothered.
Old 01-24-2023, 01:57 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Apparently I should have photocopied mom's health card and passport before turning them in. I'm supposed to inform credit agencies in regards to her death, and Equifax wants photo id. Oh well, who would want to steal the identity of an 87 year old?
Old 01-24-2023, 08:41 PM
Website Manager

You can't go to where they were turned in to photograph it? Oh well. You'd think that they'd be able to request it from where ever it was turned into... unless they destroy all that.

Think I'm almost done playing WoW for the night, could have ended earlier, but got a few extra things done, in a better place for tomorrow. Servers didn't come up til 8:15 pm my time.

Watched 6 episodes of Siren earlier on Disney+, not bad.
Old 01-25-2023, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well most of yesterday ended up being related to insomnia but however finally did get the help needed and had a better second half of the afternoon and evening

Plus slept much better
Old 01-25-2023, 06:35 AM
Website Manager

I don't feel overly tired, but was up late due to my game being down for most of the day.

I fell asleep during ncis, but stayed awake for hawaii
Old 01-25-2023, 06:42 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Johnnie - when turning in the passport, you can pick whether you want it back , or for them to destroy. I didn't see any reason to keep it, so said to destroy it. Will you rewatch NCIS to see what you missed? I probably wouldn't. I'm most likely to drift off if we're watching some science or nature documentary.

Sarah - glad you slept better. So did I.

I have a dental appointment this afternoon for a filling. Mom's visitation is tonight. I'm sure that will be emotionally draining.
Old 01-25-2023, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I totally would expect that so wishing you the best for that and you will be in my thoughts tomorrow

Hopefully it's not as snowy this afternoon but still stay safe out there
Old 01-25-2023, 08:39 PM
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Will you rewatch NCIS to see what you missed? I probably wouldn't. I'm most likely to drift off if we're watching some science or nature documentary.
I mean, I only watched YouTube after work today pretty much, was at work late due to health and safety meeting. Hope to get home earlier tomorrow. I mean I might, but part of me was wondering if the episode might have been a little dull with me falling asleep. Hope to maybe watch more Siren after work tomorrow... we'll see.

Up a bit late again, going to bed in a few minutes... did my 5 Timewalking Dungeons for Legion, got an upgrade to a piece of gear from it... trinket. Also ran quite a bit of Torghast... which is not related to reputation farming... however, I did use the runs to upgrade my Ember Court to max, it's gonna take 24 hours for it to finish... so will be Friday probably when I do my weekly Ember Court... after that I can likely do it earlier in the week. Pretty much got what I wanted done today, noticed some Dragonflight stuff that I did before I logged off since the quests in question which run for about 3 days would be over before I got off work, tomorrow when I log on there may be new ones for me to do in the area along with some World Quests I will probably hit up before they switch to new ones.

Think my game time will run out in the next few days, will probably pay gold to get game time from in game.

Below is my Shadowlands reps... a fair bit more maxed out. Some more freedom to pick and choose what I want to do.

Old 01-26-2023, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

More snow forecasted thankfully probably no where until earliest the weekend
Old 01-26-2023, 06:23 AM
Website Manager

Storming here today, might be getting off work early. If so... should get to sleep at a decent time.
Old 01-26-2023, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That sounds wonderful Johnnie whenever am have been watching stuff off History On Demand kept being intrigued by French toast wedges? otherwise no interest in breakfast from Wendy's just my Bacon Dexule or JBC's from value menu

Well officially enough done on where it's not been as easy as it had been 1st time when mastered phone posting especially these last few days where no idea if the aches are my ovaries related to cysts and all or if it's from the snowstorm currently still in where my Neck all day yesterday and now going to get the hot water bottle for my back shortly will be getting a second for when it's both
Closed Thread   Post New Thread