Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2009, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Wes your Avatar is the best... I love it!
Old 08-16-2009, 08:43 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
Wes your Avatar is the best... I love it!
Thanks . I that kiss!

One of my favorite moments, in "Image in the Sand" is when Odo & Kira are on the top level, discussing recent events. Kira is a little down that Sisko hasn't made contact, and Odo tries to cheer her up (yep, her pessimistic Changeling). Kira grins, asking him, "When did you turn into an optimist?"

Odo: "It must've been that day in front of Quark's when we kissed for the first time."
Kira: That was some kiss, wasn't it?
Odo: Changed my life.

Also love how in "Badda-Bing, Badda-Bang" Kira is quick to volunteer to help Vic Fontaine get his lounge back, explaining, "He changed my life too ... and Odo's."
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Last edited by Wes&FredFan; 08-16-2009 at 08:52 AM
Old 08-16-2009, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
Thanks . I that kiss!

One of my favorite moments, in "Image in the Sand" is when Odo & Kira are on the top level, discussing recent events. Kira is a little down that Sisko hasn't made contact, and Odo tries to cheer her up (yep, her pessimistic Changeling). Kira grins, asking him, "When did you turn into an optimist?"

Odo: "It must've been that day in front of Quark's when we kissed for the first time."
Kira: That was some kiss, wasn't it?
Odo: Changed my life.

Also love how in "Badda-Bing, Badda-Bang" Kira is quick to volunteer to help Vic Fontaine get his lounge back, explaining, "He changed my life too ... and Odo's."

I love in Badda-Bing Badda-Bang when Odo is zipping up her dress and his kisses her shoulder.

From Image in the Sand I love that part too, but I love when they are on the Bajoran ship and Odo hands her the Mike Hammer book and says he knows how much she hates waiting.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:47 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
I love in Badda-Bing Badda-Bang when Odo is zipping up her dress and his kisses her shoulder.
Oh yeah! That is sexy!

Quote:
From Image in the Sand I love that part too, but I love when they are on the Bajoran ship and Odo hands her the Mike Hammer book and says he knows how much she hates waiting.
Definitely . In "Shadows & Symbols" the best moments (IMO) are:

* Kira's quarters - Odo & Kira on the couch.
Odo: I was hoping that our relationship would be a long and happy one, but I suppose I'm willing to settle for short and exciting.
Kira: What's that supposed to mean?
Odo: I suppose you're going to be commanding the blockade.
Kira: That's right.
Odo: Then I'm going to be right there with you.
Kira: You don't have to do that.
Odo: Yes, I DO.

* Ship - Odo hands Kira the book, titled "Kiss Me Deadly." when Kira comments on the title, with a smirk.

* Ship - Things are getting tense. Kira's showing calm determination. Odo's getting nervous enough for both of them. When the wormhole suddenly opens, Kira goes over to the viewscreen ... and promptly orders all Bajoran ships to power their weapons. Odo immediately looks to Kira, startled ... and then nods, understanding what she's doing. Kira smirks, and addresses Odo, who's right behind her.
Kira: Still glad you came along?
Odo: I wouldn't have missed it for anything .

I the look Odo & Kira give each other after it's over. Odo's staring at her, proud of his lady. And Kira smiles in triumph ... and relief.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 08-17-2009, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah, they were so great!! Even with the short amount of time they got to be together.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:45 PM
Supreme Fan

You should read the relaunch book "Unity" --

Spoiler:

It's a must-read! So many subtle, important moments .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 08-18-2009, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

I actually have it and I've read it.. i love it. I have a few parts highlighted...lol!
Old 08-18-2009, 04:32 PM
Supreme Fan

Me too.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 08-18-2009, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

they have got to be one of my top 5 shippers ever.

IDK if you read fanfic for them, but here is a sample of my Fanfic work for Odo and Kira. It is just a short one shot that I worte after watching the eppy with Quark as a female and at the end he just hugs Odo and then Odo was like, Oh Gods, so I thought he might have run straight to Kira and just feel her next to him.

Odo had just had the most horrifying experience. Quark had hugged him. He could still feel the Ferengi's arms around him and when the feel of his large ear pressed against his shoulder. When Odo had left he headed straight to the turbo lift and up to OPS, to where Kira was. She was left in command while Sisko and the Defiant were attending to convoy duty. He knew she was in the Captains office and so that was where he was headed. Odo just needed to see her.

When he stepped off the lift some of the officers in OPS stopped to look at him for a few moments and then headed back to work. Odo ate up the distance to the Captains office in long purposeful strides. The doors swished open silently and Odo crept over to Kira. She was standing by the view port lost in thought. She didn't seem to see his reflection as he approached and wrapped his arms around her waist. Kira stiffened and then relaxed when she recognized Odo's arms. how could she not know them? They were strong and warm and comforting.

"Hey you, what's the matter?" Kira whispered.

"I just needed to hold you." Odo whispered closer to her ear.

Kira loved the sound of his voice when he whispered. It was low and sensual. It caressed her senses and lulled her into a comfort that no one could give her. Not even Bariel made her feel this way. Kira leaned her head back against his shoulder while she ran her short nails along his forearms. Odo had encouraged her to grow them because he liked the feeling of them running along his bare humanoid back. she turned her head and kissed the underside of his jaw.

"Are you ok? You've never acted like this before." Kira asked.

Odo tightened his hold a little more, "I just needed to hold you, that's all." He whispered again. Kira untangled herself from his hold and turned to look at him. Ther was something there in his blue depths, but Kira couldn't tell what it meant.

"Try again." Kira said and went to sit on the couch.

"Kira." Odo stressed her name.

"What happened?"

"Quark."

"What is he still a woman?"

"No, he's a man again, but..." Odo trailed off and sat down next to Kira. It seemed so ridiculous now as he thought about it.

"A few minutes ago I was down on the Promenade and Quark all of a sudden hugged me." Odo replied.

"Oh Odo.... that seems.... terrible." Kira tried not to laugh but it was funny. He looked at her and saw the humor in her deep brown depths.

"That's why I came here. I needed to feel you." Odo replied. It was always Kira taking comfort from Odo, this was the first time he had taken comfort from her. Kira draped her arm over Odo's shoulder and pulled him towards her until his head rested on her shoulder. She kissed his forehead and Odo wrapped his arm around her waist. Odo lifted his head and lengthened his form so his lips could dance over hers. For a moment the thought that they should not be kissing on the captains couch entered Kira's mind, but Odo applied more pressure and all thoughts flew out of her mind.

"Security to Constable Odo."

Kira and Odo jumped apart and Kira looked at his comm badge as she turned slightly red. He cupped her cheek just before he tapped hs comm badge.

"Odo here."

"Sir we have a problem on the Promenade. We need your help." One of his deputies said over the comm.

"I'm on my way." Odo replied and tapped the comm ending the transmission. He looked at Kira and smiled.

"I'll see you tonight." she made it a statement. Odo stood up and leaned over to kiss Kira again before leaving the office to deal with whatever problem had arisen. Odo walked out without a word and Kira walked on shaky legs to stand at the view port again. Not a bad end to the day. her shift would end in about fifteen minutes and then she would spend the rest of the night with Odo.

Last edited by ChakotaysLover; 08-18-2009 at 11:08 PM
Old 08-19-2009, 07:42 PM
Supreme Fan

Ooh, that was good!

I O/K fanfic! In fact, I write some ... and post it to the RAFL (it's a yahoo group for fans of Odo/Kira and Rene Auberjonois [Odo]).
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 08-19-2009, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

I could so see that happening after Odo ran out of Quarks...lol!
Old 08-19-2009, 09:23 PM
Supreme Fan

Definitely!

We all know that there's only ONE person who belongs in Odo's arms ... and it's NOT Quark !
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 08-20-2009, 11:31 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

hehe ... Odo and Quark might have been interesting ...
Old 08-20-2009, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
Definitely!

We all know that there's only ONE person who belongs in Odo's arms ... and it's NOT Quark !
Totally!! LOL!!
Old 08-20-2009, 04:43 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

It's a rather disturbing image, isn't it?