Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2012, 12:33 AM
Elite Fan

Whitney Houston|Kevin Costner #1: They Had More In Common Then People Thought

Welcome To The Whitney & Kevin Discussion/Shipper Thread!

Support/Shipper List:

AlyssaHP88

andress_jade

Aurielle

bethanyr

BrathanSupporter

CarolynPattie

casual observer

charlitawh

denise19

dwil90

EricaCallieShipper

greenday123

GobSmacked82

hlgreenie

Jojo

kevneylove

km69101

lilme

quin611

Rachel Farmer

Raven03

SaffaGirl

Whitneydreams

whitney&kevinforever

Quotes:

"Whitney if you could hear me now, you weren't just good enough, you were great. People just don't like you Whitney, they love you." "Off you go Whitney, off you go."

"It's very easy to fall in love with Whitney"

"I promised her two things," "That I would be right there with her, and she would not be bad."

"It was really nice, really a joy to work with Kevin," , "and it had a lot to do with his personality. He is down-to-earth; he doesn't trip. He's into his work. And he's very kind, he's effective and he's considerate".

"That was more exciting for me than the actual idea that he is this hunk Kevin Costner. Yes, he's a hunk and he's sexy. We all know that, but that's not what I was looking for."

"We kind of made a deal," "He loves to sing, he loves music"

"Okay, Kevin, I'll help you with your singing if you help me with the acting."

Graphics:

Pictures:

Gifs:

Websites:

Kevin & Whitney

Future Titles:

She Was His One True Love

The Feeling Of Love Was Mutual, But Not Always Vocal

He'll Always Love Her

He Waited For Her

Their Love Wasn't Meant To Be, But They Still Held Onto It All Those Years

They Were In Love, But It Wasn't Meant To Be

Previous Threads:

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 03-21-2012 at 06:51 AM
Old 03-06-2012, 01:11 AM
Passionate Fan

add me! I ship them. good lord! Love their friendship and Kevin Costner was totally in love with her.

some BTS from the Bodyguard here on the first half. (Just watch until 3:10 minutes of the vid and don't watch the second half because the other guy who we should not name was featured there!lol!). Look and hear Mr. Costner blissfully describing Whitney here

Last edited by greenday123; 03-06-2012 at 01:23 AM
Old 03-06-2012, 01:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenday123 (View Post)
add me! I ship them. good lord! Love their friendship and Kevin Costner was totally in love with her.

some BTS from the Bodyguard here on the first half. (Just watch until 3:10 minutes of the vid and don't watch the second half because the other guy who we should not name was featured there!lol!). Look and hear Mr. Costner blissfully describing Whitney here

Welcome greenday123! so glad your here and ship them I do too, I'm hoping we'll get more people over here. Thank you so much for that video I've seen it around, but haven't watched it yet, I'll definitely watch it soon though. Yes it's official: he was in love with her! and I believe she was in love with him too she just didn't say anything about it kept it private.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:19 AM
Elite Fan

Add me too please I love me some Kevin and Whitney

Rest now, Bowie
Old 03-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyssaHP88 (View Post)
Add me too please I love me some Kevin and Whitney
Added & welcome!
Old 03-06-2012, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

After Kevin Costner's speech at her homegoing service, it sas obvious there was a lot of love & admiration there. So go ahead & put my name on the list E. Though it was not to be, at least we'll always have "The Bodyguard".
Old 03-06-2012, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo (View Post)
After Kevin Costner's speech at her homegoing service, it sas obvious there was a lot of love & admiration there. So go ahead & put my name on the list E. Though it was not to be, at least we'll always have "The Bodyguard".
Added & Yes I totally agree there was love there definitely on both of them, but especially where Kevin's concerned. Yes if it couldn't happen in real life, I'm too glad we have The Bodyguard it's the closest thing we've got to the real thing.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

They seemed to get along really well and there was clearly a lot of love, admiration and respect there - please add me. They obviously had a great friendship.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlgreenie (View Post)
They seemed to get along really well and there was clearly a lot of love, admiration and respect there - please add me. They obviously had a great friendship.
Added & I agree they got along very well, both of them seemed very comfortable with each other and I believe that helped bond them to each other and have so much common and I think their chemistry was the same off screen as it was on screen and it helped the movie too. Whitney also said they became fast friends once they met so that tells you something and it just grew from there.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey add me pls. Their friendship is amazing. But I do believe that Kevin Costner harbored more than friendship feelings for the fabulous Whitney-- more like a very romantic one. You guys should watch his interviews throughout the years about her and the way he act around her in those behind the scenes footage in the Bodyguard.

In his statement before going to the eulogy, Kevin Costner called Whitney Houston as his "one true love." How about that.

Quote:
totally agree there was love there definitely on both of them, but especially where Kevin's concerned.
I totally agree.

Last edited by denise19; 03-06-2012 at 10:10 AM
Old 03-06-2012, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by denise19 (View Post)
Hey add me pls. Their friendship is amazing. But I do believe that Kevin Costner harbored more than friendship feelings for the fabulous Whitney-- more like a very romantic one. You guys should watch his interviews throughout the years about her and the way he act around her in those behind the scenes footage in the Bodyguard.

In his statement before going to the eulogy, Kevin Costner called Whitney Houston as his "one true love." How about that.
Added! and I agree as many do that Kevin was in with love with her and I do think it was the same for her as well it's just she wasn't I guess as vocal if that makes sense even though he wasn't either he still was vocal enough for us to get the picture and it being obvious. I do love their friendship as well and I think that very easy for them to be. I had heard that he called her his one true love that just says it all to me.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenday123 (View Post)

Kevin is so obvious here. He looks very thrilled when describing her.
And his body language. his hand is always targeting her waist.
"Abundance of talent in this woman."
"There's a gentleness in her...."

" She's not just a world class beauty but s world class woman. So there's not a guy out there..."

"She's the one though."

Spoken like a man who is very smitten to a woman.

Quote:
I had heard that he called her his one true love that just says it all to me.
Oh yes.

Last edited by denise19; 03-06-2012 at 10:41 AM
Old 03-06-2012, 10:44 AM
Elite Fan

Do you guys think that if they both hadn't been with other people that they would've gotten together? and do you think that Whitney would've had a better life with him?

I love this gif:

Old 03-06-2012, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

Who knows Maybe, if the feelings were mutual. Love that gif. She's doing her job and he decides to have fun and draws her into an impromtu dance

There's a cute little moment in The Bodyguard after Frank takes Rachel, Nikki, Fletcher and Henry (the chauffeur) up to his dad's cabin. Rachel looks at Foster, the dog, and asks "So, is that gonna protect us?". Frank replies that he's a trained noisemaker, then picks up the dog. He continues "I don't like big dogs. They don't know who they're eatin'." Then Foster growls at Rachel and she jumps. Right after this you can see Kevin lift the dog towards Whitney and pretend to make a growling noise. She giggles and turns away. Almost seemed like an outtake to me, or just some fun "between takes" that ended up in the movie. Really cute and I don't think it was scripted. Just a little nugget that showed how much fun they had and how well they got along.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo (View Post)
Who knows Maybe, if the feelings were mutual. Love that gif. She's doing her job and he decides to have fun and draws her into an impromtu dance

There's a cute little moment in The Bodyguard after Frank takes Rachel, Nikki, Fletcher and Henry (the chauffeur) up to his dad's cabin. Rachel looks at Foster, the dog, and asks "So, is that gonna protect us?". Frank replies that he's a trained noisemaker, then picks up the dog. He continues "I don't like big dogs. They don't know who they're eatin'." Then Foster growls at Rachel and she jumps. Right after this you can see Kevin lift the dog towards Whitney and pretend to make a growling noise. She giggles and turns away. Almost seemed like an outtake to me, or just some fun "between takes" that ended up in the movie. Really cute and I don't think it was scripted. Just a little nugget that showed how much fun they had and how well they got along.
Yes I remember that scene very well, I never thought it could have been a deleted scene or anything, but now that you mention it could have possibly been one just because of the way there was so many things cut out of the movie in the first place. I do think their feelings for each other were mutual, but I just think Kevin showed/talked more of the feelings between the two then Whitney did. I've always liked to think that she kept her true feelings about Kevin private & to herself. We can keep going at what if's all day and night and it doesn't change the chemistry or the love and even the respect they had for each other and that's the truth.

By the way, I've also noticed since I went back & watched the movie that they both couldn't stop looking or staring at each other and smiling, it was just cute to watch for me.