Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2021, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Eddie not being in next week's episode would be a crime. I really hope that this isn't true, because we really need to see him and Buck having some quality family time with Christopher on Halloween.
Old 10-28-2021, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Yeah, but we have to wait another week now for the Halloween episode because they switch the episode order..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet creature (View Post)
^ Ugh seriously? I really hope that's not true, it's bad enough that we didn't get a new episode this week. :')
Yeah. I really hope they are wrong.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
meraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 01:13 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I loved that this time, Eddie was at Buck's place. We get a lot of Buck at Eddie's. It's nice when Eddie comes over.
Old 11-01-2021, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I love that they both feel at home at each others places.

Old 11-01-2021, 05:25 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Yes. Guests? Maddie, how dare you call Buck a guest!

Eddie has a key? He's brought Chris over and then woke him up. Eddie has a key.
Old 11-01-2021, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know right? They literally have two places together.

This episode was so good. The panic in Buck voice when he thought Eddie had been shot.

Old 11-02-2021, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I absolutely loved last night's episode. Poor Buck really got put through the wringer when he heard that gunshot and instead thought that Eddie had gotten shot again. He ran outside in a heartbeat.

Also earlier in the episode, Buck went into Super Protective Dad Mode the moment Mitchell held up that picture of Christopher and mentioned the address of Casa Diaz, while Eddie played it cool. That there perfectly illustrated their contrasting emotions in a very dangerous situation along with Buck fighting for Christopher. Thankfully they stayed on the same page.

Plus I have to say that there is something that I am very troubled about with Buck and Eddie lately, which is how distant they have been from each other, both physically and emotionally, since the shooting. That event continues to cast a black cloud over them, mainly with Buck and Eddie continuing not talking about the shooting. I really hate that this is happening. We didn't even get a supportive touch on the shoulder after the hostage situation ended. I really hope that there is some sort of breakthrough so that Buck and Eddie open up to each other emotionally, because I can't take seeing them being so distant anymore.

Anyway next week is the belated Halloween episode. I'm still holding out hope that we'll get some good stuff with Buck, Eddie and Christopher. In fact I personally demand it. This season has seriously been lacking Buckley-Diaz family content other than Christopher visiting the firehouse during the blackout. Plus if there's anyone that can help bring Buck and Eddie back together, it's Christopher.
Old 11-02-2021, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
Plus I have to say that there is something that I am very troubled about with Buck and Eddie lately, which is how distant they have been from each other, both physically and emotionally, since the shooting. That event continues to cast a black cloud over them, mainly with Buck and Eddie continuing not talking about the shooting. I really hate that this is happening. We didn't even get a supportive touch on the shoulder after the hostage situation ended. I really hope that there is some sort of breakthrough so that Buck and Eddie open up to each other emotionally, because I can't take seeing them being so distant anymore.
This is so true, it feels like something is missing. Even on this episode, they went through this situation together, and then they just didn't talk about it. Buck barely recovered from seeing Eddie getting shot, and now he thought Eddie had gotten shot again (the way he was running to see what happened and yelling for Eddie ). But then at the waiting room at the hospital, they were sat in opposite corners, as if nothing had happened. It just doesn't make any sense for these 2 not to be together. So this just has to mean that they are both repressing a lot of things, and that all of this is leading somewhere.

Nevertheless, this really was a great episode for them. Eddie's way of dealing with the whole thing was amazing, and I love how Buck just got into fight mode when the guy saw the picture of Chris. These two balance each other so well.

And agreed that for the Halloween episode, we deserve to get some Buckley-Diaz family, I really hope we get something.
Old 11-03-2021, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I agree about the distant between them. But I think (hope more like it) that there is something that is building up to something important.

Maybe them finally let out all the trauma out with each other which make them get closer to each other again?

I just love the last scene how fast Buck ran to Eddie when he heard the gun shot. And that he understood were Eddie was coming from when he kept the heart beating on the man.

Old 11-03-2021, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I hope so too. I hope it leads to them kissing out their frustrations, that would be a great way to solve it.

And yes, they understand each other so well without having to say much, it's .
Old 11-04-2021, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I would love that.

One thing I don't want for their first confession of feelings/first kiss is right after someone been in danger.

They really do. I just love how they can just know what the other one needs. They just make me so happy.

Old 11-06-2021, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Aww really, why is that? I honestly don't have a preference, as long as it happens. But I kinda imagine it happening after someone has been in danger though, because of the adrenaline rush and all of that.

And yes, same here. I fell into the rabbit hole with these 2. I'm glad we have fics to help out while we wait for new episodes.
Old 11-06-2021, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know tbh. I can't put my finger on it.

Yeah, me too. They are my favorite part of the show. And fics really helps alot.

Old 11-09-2021, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well the only thing I have to say about last night's episode was
Spoiler:
Old 11-09-2021, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

^I totally agree. I don't get why he wasn't there. It felt off without him.

Hoping the next episode will be better.

Reply   Post New Thread