Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2016, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah TWD ****ed up pretty badly.

I rolled my eyes at that. They had to be ****ing kidding with that.
Old 06-11-2016, 01:28 AM
Elite Fan

They ****ed up big time. Definitely in the top five of **** ups.

It wasn't earned at all. I honestly do not understand how anyone bought that. That's actually another thing Andrea and Amy did really well. imho Amy's death is still the saddest of the entire series and a lot of that had to do with how Andrea reacted and her getting to say goodbye. Obviously Beth's death was sad but a huge part of that had to do with it being so ****ing bad. Season 1 in general had some really, really well-written deaths. Too bad amc is cheap and got rid of all the really good writers/producers.
Old 06-11-2016, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It so is!

It felt so out of place and fake. Like now you give a **** about your sister? When you didn't give a **** before. Are you ****ing kidding me?

You know I think I actually remember Amy's death and Andrea's reaction to it. Now that one meant something and felt real.
Old 06-11-2016, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

I think it was mostly a chance for Lauren to get to do some ~acting~ because she was getting absolutely nothing at that point and they had to give her something.

That was part of what was so great about it. You could see the buildup and it really meant something.
Old 06-11-2016, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If true that is such complete bull****! They could have given her something by oh I don't know talking about her sister. If they really wanted to give her an acting moment. Or really just write some good storylines for her in general.

The only person who seemed like they even gave a **** about Beth was Daryl.

Old 06-11-2016, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

That's my theory because they could and should have had written her some good storylines and as caring for her sister but they didn't sooo they had to give her something.

Everybody else sucks. I mean if you're ever in trouble I think you'd be better off saving yourself.
Old 06-11-2016, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Probably true and it's so ugh! That whole scene in Coda was bull****. Who am I kidding all of Coda was.

Right?! Especially if is TF coming to your "rescue". She would have done better making it on her own.
Old 06-11-2016, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

Yup. I mean honestly, how stupid do you have to be to not realize the gun was pointed at her stomach? Or maybe no one on set understands that guns only shoot straight? Or why was Noah brought into the hospital? Or why did they do the exchange inside the hospital in the first place? Or why did Rick invite some kidnappers and rapists to come with them?

At this point, I think Rick and co. have gotten more people killed than they've "saved". And Beth got pretty close to escaping with Noah, who let's be real was holding her back at the time, I'm sure given the chance she would have gotten out on her own.
Old 06-11-2016, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Right?! The gun position makes no sense and you think they would care about that and would have fixed it. But they didn't give a ****. Yes! Why was Noah even there in the first damn place?! You do not bring a hostage back into a hostage situation! And yes to that too! It needed to take place on equal footing. And that pisses me off so ****ing much?! Why and the **** did he invite them?!

That is so true. Let people rescue themselves.
And yeah I definitely think had she escaped by herself she would have been free.

Last edited by fractured moonlight; 06-12-2016 at 01:04 PM
Old 06-12-2016, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

Nah, who gives a **** about stuff like that? Now, where's their Emmys. And apparently, Rick and pretty much every other character on the show is an idiot.

Or let someone a little less reckless and a little more competent do the rescuing. And I know she would.
Old 06-12-2016, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah that shows how fantastic they are right?

We are so bitter and pissed.

Not sure if anyone on that team would qualify.
Old 06-12-2016, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

We are so bitter and pressed but we're right too. I'll gladly listen to anyone try to explain why the characters make the decisions that they did and so far no one has.

Yeah, coda made everyone look dumb so it's obviously the writers who are idiots. No way any of the characters are making any smart decisions with them in charge.
Old 06-12-2016, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's so true. And how certain people have survived but others die... I would love certain situations explained. Especially with it being "realistic".

Coda is so awful.
Old 06-12-2016, 03:14 PM
Elite Fan

Pretty sure there is no explanation for that but I would love a explanation for a lot of other things. It still crack me up that a bullet curving was "realism".

Coda was the peak but it seems like the dumb decisions and illogical nonsense has continued.
Old 06-12-2016, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

And that a certain someone made it out alive and well even though she was in critical condition. And not only that she got better because of Epinephrine.

Yeah I think Coda is when it got really bad and then just kept dropping.