Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2021, 01:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Ugh I hope so too. Otherwise, does this show really have no clue as to who their audience is? It would be so easy now to have interviews. Because we KNOW they are together now and will be for hopefully the rest of the series idk who has to make it happen, but SOMEONE needs to make it happen ASAP.

I SAW THAT! She is absolutely stunning I don't blame Taylor one bit I would be speechless as well

Tori
Old 11-21-2021, 05:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I don't blame Taylor one bit I would be speechless as well
i'd never be able to stop staring at her

Quote:
It would be so easy now to have interviews. Because we KNOW they are together now and will be for hopefully the rest of the series idk who has to make it happen, but SOMEONE needs to make it happen ASAP.
i thought lisa might be able to make it happen, since she's done a lot of interviews with the cast, but apparently not?? or maybe they said they couldn't do a joint interview until they're done with filming or whatever.

i was finally watching taylor's recent interview and she said that they were filming 301/302 and she hadn't even had her character arc meeting yet. it seems weird they would wait until after filming started?? hmmmm. also she mentioned she's excited for the new dynamics. i hope that means more of scylla interacting with abigail because the snark is awesome. also wouldn't mind seeing scylla paired up with ... basically anyone. OBVIOUSLY raelle is first and foremost, but scylla would have an interesting dynamic with anyone they're on the run with.
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-21-2021, 05:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
i'd never be able to stop staring at her
Right me either! Honestly with either Amalia or Taylor

Quote:
i thought lisa might be able to make it happen, since she's done a lot of interviews with the cast, but apparently not?? or maybe they said they couldn't do a joint interview until they're done with filming or whatever.
I don't get it?! Why can't anybody seem to get one of them together? this makes no sense. Any other show's main couple would surely get joint interviews
Quote:
i was finally watching taylor's recent interview and she said that they were filming 301/302 and she hadn't even had her character arc meeting yet. it seems weird they would wait until after filming started?? hmmmm.
That is very weird. I wonder why they did that? Or do they just not care anymore because it's the last season?

Quote:
also she mentioned she's excited for the new dynamics. i hope that means more of scylla interacting with abigail because the snark is awesome. also wouldn't mind seeing scylla paired up with ... basically anyone. OBVIOUSLY raelle is first and foremost, but scylla would have an interesting dynamic with anyone they're on the run with.
Aww I really hope that Scylla is more with the Unit for one (after Raylla of course ). But I agree, Scylla will anybody will elevate basically anybody she's working with

Tori
Old 11-22-2021, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i'm not really up to date with all the social media interactions but i am glad the actresses ship them as much as we do
Old 11-22-2021, 06:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heda_Khaleesi (View Post)
i'm not really up to date with all the social media interactions but i am glad the actresses ship them as much as we do
it's okay tamalia aren't online that much, but when they're tweeting @ each other, that usually means they're filming scenes together. it's a whole thing.

Quote:
I don't get it?! Why can't anybody seem to get one of them together? this makes no sense. Any other show's main couple would surely get joint interviews
they got SO MANY before s1 started and a few when s1 was airing/ended. is it just the freaking pandemic?? idk but it annoys me so much. i can't imagine tamalia don't want to do an interview together, come on.

Quote:
That is very weird. I wonder why they did that? Or do they just not care anymore because it's the last season?
i have no idea maybe 301/302 is more of just setting up the final plot(s) and it wasn't vital that taylor knew.

Quote:
But I agree, Scylla will anybody will elevate basically anybody she's working with
can you imagine scylla & nicte? that would be a riot
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-22-2021, 06:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heda_Khaleesi (View Post)
Yea they don't tweet much, but that just makes it even more special when they interact with each other

Quote:
they got SO MANY before s1 started and a few when s1 was airing/ended. is it just the freaking pandemic?? idk but it annoys me so much. i can't imagine tamalia don't want to do an interview together, come on.
It can't be covid still can it? How easy would it be to do a video chat of them or something in the same room? Man I'd even take them in separate videos or SOMETHING. As long as they are talking to each other

Quote:
maybe 301/302 is more of just setting up the final plot(s) and it wasn't vital that taylor knew.
Maybe! I'm not really sure how that works, but it seems like that would be something to know before hand so she knows how to play things but

Quote:
can you imagine scylla & nicte? that would be a riot
The SNARK

Tori
Old 11-23-2021, 08:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
but that just makes it even more special when they interact with each other
we hoard their interactions like precious gems

Quote:
It can't be covid still can it? How easy would it be to do a video chat of them or something in the same room? Man I'd even take them in separate videos or SOMETHING. As long as they are talking to each other
i mean, idk what else it could be! i doubt their filming schedules are THAT different now that they're together again for s3. surely they could find the time. i doubt that tamalia are the ones saying no, lbr. interviewers probably just aren't asking.

like it doesn't even need to be a video, it could be a freaking written interview from a phone call.

Quote:
but it seems like that would be something to know before hand so she knows how to play things but
taylor's like, "i don't need a meeting, i already know my whole goal is to have raelle look at scylla with hearteyes in every scene"

Quote:
The SNARK
the only way it could be better is if you had a scylla/nicte/abigail team-up for some reason. pretty sure abigail's head would explode.
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-23-2021, 01:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
i mean, idk what else it could be! i doubt their filming schedules are THAT different now that they're together again for s3. surely they could find the time. i doubt that tamalia are the ones saying no, lbr. interviewers probably just aren't asking.
Well what the heck why are they not asking

[QUOTE]taylor's like, "i don't need a meeting, i already know my whole goal is to have raelle look at scylla with hearteyes in every scene"[/QUOTE
I mean she will pass that assignment with flying colors

Quote:
the only way it could be better is if you had a scylla/nicte/abigail team-up for some reason. pretty sure abigail's head would explode.
omg could you imagine?

Tori
Old 11-24-2021, 08:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I mean she will pass that assignment with flying colors
and we love her for that

i'm re-watching kat's recent raylla videos

S T A R D U S T
Old 11-25-2021, 01:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Her videos are SO good! I love love love the Ocean Eyes one! It fits them so well

Tori
Old 11-26-2021, 05:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

i know!! she's so freaking talented!!!

i can't wait to see what videos we get for s3

did you see on twitter where taylor said she's been sick? not good.
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-26-2021, 05:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

I can't either!! Hopefully we will have amazing content for creators!

I did First and foremost I hope she's feeling better

Tori
Old 11-27-2021, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

Get well soon Taylor!
Old 11-27-2021, 11:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Yes! We need our girls safe and healthy!

Tori
Old 11-27-2021, 04:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

i hope it's just from the changing weather and the long hours! it's easy to see how someone could get rundown.

i saw that amalia liked one of tiernan's tweets about making stuff or whatever. could it be that we could get the much lobbied for tamalia + tiernan video? i don't dare hope, but i'd love it.
S T A R D U S T
Closed Thread   Post New Thread