Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2016, 12:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I just love the thought of them being on the same side for once.
Rumple usually likes doing things on his own, but I have a feeling Belle isn't going to stand for it this time and Rumple won't be able to stop her LOL! I would love to see them finally as a team, she brings out the best in him and she is so underappreciated by the others that it would be good for her to be recognized for what she brings as well

Quote:
But the hard thing is I love Snow/Charming as well and of course they want to protect their child. This could actually be a great story for all of them, if it lasts beyond a few episodes. This is about a million times better as a story than what they gave us in 6A.
I think it will cause quite a rift between families and Henry will shine as the peacekeeper who finds a way to bring them all together!
Old 12-07-2016, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the article!

RoseBennett
Old 12-07-2016, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

Great stuff! For once I don't want to punch Eddy after reading his interview

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch
Rumple usually likes doing things on his own, but I have a feeling Belle isn't going to stand for it this time and Rumple won't be able to stop her LOL! I would love to see them finally as a team, she brings out the best in him and she is so underappreciated by the others that it would be good for her to be recognized for what she brings as well
Well, surprisingly Rumple himself suggested that they'd work together so I don't think Belle needs to worry about him going solo.

icon by me
Old 12-07-2016, 01:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
Spoiler:
Ooooo, I like the way you think! Thats pretty deep and would be an awesome SL!!!!
Old 12-07-2016, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Thanks for posting Irish , great read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
Great stuff! For once I don't want to punch Eddy after reading his interview

Spoiler:

Well, surprisingly Rumple himself suggested that they'd work together so I don't think Belle needs to worry about him going solo.
I felt the same Seamstress, a strange sensation

Spoiler:
Old 12-07-2016, 02:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Lots of good stuff in here, I highlighted the RumBelle stuff but check it out for sure!

source: EXCLUSIVE! Be Careful What You Wish For - Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis Tease What's Next for Once Upon A Time's Sixth Season - Once Upon A Fan

Quote:
Switching over to another couple, Rumbelle. Lots of action for them recently too. They're experiencing something similar to Snow and Charming in terms of a suddenly-adult child presenting themselves, and in past seasons we've seen Charming help Rumple, Snow and Belle have recently discussed some pregnancy woes as well, so it seems like there is not only an opportunity for them to work together, but also for the Golds to learn some things about relationships from the Charmings. Will there be potential for these two sets of parents to interact and help each other with both their children and their love stories?

EK: I think so. We can't forget that they all share a grandson, and I think we can't forget that Henry's dream was for his family to come together, so I hope they can work together. But I can tell you that it won't be right away.

Are there any other characters that you can tease that might get the AARP treatment, like an elderly Belle or anything like that?

EK: I will say that we know that we're gonna meet Hook.

AH: And I think we can say that we're gonna see what happened to Belle in the Wish Realm.

EK: We are absolutely going to see what happened to Belle in the Wish Realm; in fact, in the premiere!
I wonder if she ends up with Gaston?
Old 12-07-2016, 04:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Re: Belle in the AU as mentioned in the article:

Some of the people are older in the AU like Snowing and Hook. But some are not, like RH. Will Belle be older? AU Rumple is there, free now and "razing fake villages" - I bet he runs into her! I am dying to know what happens to them! Did he ever meet her before in this world? Did he think she was dead and in the AU finds out she is alive? Did she escape from the EQ or never got caught to begin with in this AU? So many possibilities!

What are your thoughts?
Old 12-08-2016, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

Not sure what to think about AU Belle or to get my hopes up that she and Rumple will even have a scene.

I've wondered if AU Rumple will try to get to SB somehow. I'm really not a fan of this AU especially when it's just kind of wish fulfillment and not real.

Does it seem like Rumple/Gideon may be in the cabin in the promo? Can I hope that they all decide to stay there, our little Gold family, to try to figure things out?

Where is Belle living by the way?

And isn't it nice to see Rumbelle mentioned in all these interviews, and not in a negative way?
Old 12-08-2016, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Completely agree regarding the articles, it's a breath of fresh air

I'm glad that we'll see or possibly hear about Belle in the AU, although I'm hoping for seeing , I reckon she might be an adventurer of sorts .

It does look like that they are in the cabin, I've always wanted for Rumbelle to live in the cabin , so I'll be if they are
Old 12-08-2016, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

dp
Old 12-08-2016, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
does look like that they are in the cabin, I've always wanted for Rumbelle to live in the cabin , so I'll be if they are
Old 12-08-2016, 10:00 AM
Passionate Fan

Seamstress I was worried when I heard she named him after her hero character in her favorite book which to me is putting a whole lot of pressure on a child. She loves Rumple but walks away from him when he doesn't live up to her standards so I think it would be interesting to see how she handles her son not being a hero.

As to the Charmings, well they are going to protect Emma and the Gold's will be helping their son so of course they are going to be at odds. I am kind of hoping all of them learn something from this. This child is not just any villain but a child of someone they are flighty friends with. Emma was there at his birth (still angry about that!) Henry is related to both parties and I think he will bring them together. I also think if they give up their judgments and black and white views, the Charmings could be helpful to the Golds.

The Charming's condemned one child already and this is a chance for them to realize that evil isn't born, it is made. Hopefully this will help them realize for real this time that things happen and sometimes people go down a dark path but that doesn't mean they can't be redeemed. I also hope it will open their eyes to the fact that forgiving someone doesn't mean they automatically earn a free pass or those they hurt should just get over it!

It will probably end with all of them confronting the Black fairy together because that is probably the only way to defeat her.
Old 12-08-2016, 10:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Grace, I really liked your post!

I especially like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
Henry is related to both parties and I think he will bring them together.
and
Quote:
It will probably end with all of them confronting the Black fairy together because that is probably the only way to defeat her.
Neal would be so proud of Henry, he's a peace maker and maybe the smartest one out of all of them

I agree that they will probably need to band together to defeat the Black Fairy, they will learn a lot about each other in the meantime and see each other in a different way. This could be a really good SL!
Old 12-08-2016, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

That would be good to see them get together to defeat the Black Fairy, also to see Rumbelle be included in the family and not be on the oustide..

Quote:
I want to see some domestic stuff.
Me too
Old 12-08-2016, 02:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I want to see some domestic stuff.
Oh me too, as long as its sandwiched in between plenty of romantic stuff
Closed Thread   Post New Thread