Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2008, 02:15 AM
Addicted Fan

This thread was farther than 10 pages back I think.

So I just saw RRs central perk fight/first kiss scene on tv yesterday and it got me all excited and in the mood for Friends and more RR!
"There was a clatter as the basilisk fangs cascaded out of Hermione’s arms. Running at Ron, she flung them around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth. Ron threw away the fangs and broomstick he was holding and responded with such enthusiasm that he lifted Hermione off her feet."
~Ron♥Hermione~
Avi by Fidelian
Old 02-09-2008, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

Please can I be added to the shipper list.

I adore the first two arts in the opening and the icons are amazing. After BL (OTH) RR are my favorite couple. At least they had a happy ending, the scene were she gets off the plane and come back has to be one of my favorite moments in Friends.

I just watched the episode where RR have to pretend they are married because Ross's parents have told everyone that they are. I love all the stories they come up with

Vicky
Old 02-09-2008, 10:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Welcome! I would add you but I'm not the thread starter. We'll have to wait til they get here.

Oh when they pretend to be married- such a funny/sweet episode, especially when Rachel is all touched by Ross's idea of how the proposal went.
"There was a clatter as the basilisk fangs cascaded out of Hermione’s arms. Running at Ron, she flung them around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth. Ron threw away the fangs and broomstick he was holding and responded with such enthusiasm that he lifted Hermione off her feet."
~Ron♥Hermione~
Avi by Fidelian
Old 02-09-2008, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love it when she goes "I got off the plane"

My LJ
Old 02-09-2008, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

Brucas4life, you're added. Welcome!!
i added some video to the OP!

i've been watching s6 atm. Ross and Rachel just got divorced. I just love that episode. I love their hug and talk in the end.
And i watched the finale the other day, man, i guess in a long time, that was the first time that i was lovin', feeling it for real! It's such an amazing finale!

Last edited by unfloopy_; 02-09-2008 at 03:42 PM
Old 02-11-2008, 09:25 AM
Moderator Manager

i'm glad this thread is bumped back again!

thanks for the pic, jenny!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-11-2008, 09:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfloopy_ (View Post)
Brucas4life, you're added. Welcome!!
i added some video to the OP!

i've been watching s6 atm. Ross and Rachel just got divorced. I just love that episode. I love their hug and talk in the end.
And i watched the finale the other day, man, i guess in a long time, that was the first time that i was lovin', feeling it for real! It's such an amazing finale!
Thank you.

I love the episode where she finds out they are actually still married. That is so funny and the British accent comes back.

RR were written perfectly. I loved every single one of their scenes. And the ending with them was amazing.

Vicky
Old 02-11-2008, 09:55 AM
Moderator Manager

Joey was part of the whole R/R angst and that's why i embraced the way the story went into that.

Old 02-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I know and the eppy where Rachel thinks that Joey was proposing to her at the hospital because she thought Ross didnt want to get serious again. That was crazy.
My LJ
Old 02-12-2008, 08:58 AM
Moderator Manager

i don't know. i can't hate Joey. i love him.

Old 02-12-2008, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Exactly. A part of me kind of liked the Joey/Rachel pairing at least the whole pining for each other part so I embraced that whole triangle.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
i can't hate Joey. i love him
Exactly. And obviously since I knew it would always be RR in the end, the J/R thing didn't really worry me at all. I was only concerned when it happened with how things would be between Ross, RAchel and Joey after it ended. Luckily thing weren't awkward and Joey and Rachel were still such good friends. I actually really loved the way there whole dating thing ended with them sitting on the couch having the conversation where they're like "i love you" "i love you too". Too sweet!
~Ron♥Hermione~
Avi by Fidelian
Old 02-14-2008, 08:56 AM
Moderator Manager

and the whole angst of it. i mean, i was still worried that Rachel might fall for Joey. he's just too loveable! but of course i love Ross more.

Old 04-13-2008, 11:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
and the whole angst of it. i mean, i was still worried that Rachel might fall for Joey. he's just too loveable! but of course i love Ross more.
Wow, this was far back, please add me, I love those two
Old 08-18-2008, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bumping this thread with an art I just did

Closed Thread   Post New Thread