Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2011, 10:28 PM
Elite Fan

Nathan♥Audrey (Haven) #6: Because they're not just each other's partners anymore

Welcome to the SIXTH Appreciation thread for Nathan♥Audrey from Haven!

~Backstory~
This is a wonderful new show, kind of like X-Files but a LOT funnier and more fresh. The lead characters are entertaining and fun.
The show starts with an FBI agent Audrey going to Haven for a case. There, she has a memorable first meeting with a cop Nathan. She learns quickly that apparently Nathan CANNOT feel anything. He had an accident that made him incapable of basically feeling any pain or any physical contact.
Audrey decides to stay in town when she finds a picture of what could be her mother. Wanting to know more about her possible mom, she decides to join forces with Nathan to solve unique and unusual cases in town, as their feelings for each other begin changing over time.
Emily Rose portrays Audrey. Lucas Bryant portrays Nathan. Together, they have such a terrific chemistry. And the lovestory is beginning for them now.

~Quick Video Recap of Nathan and Audrey Relationship Up to Episode 9~
YouTube - {Haven} Audrey and Nathan's Relationship so far
Picspam Nathan and Audrey recap up to episode 9
lilies_pad picspam: SyFy's Haven (a Nathan/Audrey Primer)
Incredible Review of Season 1 Finale Episode!
Review of ‘Haven’ – Spiral � The TV Watchtower

~Shipper List~
1.)jules166
2.)Pan
3.)Lostbeth
4.)sweetmac1
5.)RachaelAM
6.)Teriberri21
7.)Josie2288
8.)judy1987
9.)CrashandBurn9
10.)sophiasparks
11.)truluvs
12.)Nowhere girl
13.)~lipstick
14.)HavenAddict
15.)*luthien*
16)xlennie
16)White_Witch
17)~lipstick
18)whenimwithyou
19)d3wberry
20)LHScott
21)nancye_2000
22) TobyJenna
23)Danity_Vampyro
24)arakha
25)Lexipedia
26)I am no golden lion
27)JAFpunk59

~Nathan & Audrey Sites~
Nathan and Audrey fan
Adult Content Notice (Visit the awesome Nathan and Audrey livejournal! LOTS of members!)
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/nathan-and-audrey|http://fatedtroublemakers.tumblr.com/

~Scene of the Moment~
NATHAN AND AUDREY'S FIRST KISS
Nathan Audrey Kiss.avi - YouTube

~Epic Quotes~
Quote:
Nathan: I won't be fine.This isn't about work Parker.. not anymore
Quote:
Nathan: I hope she has some answers, and I hope you come back and tell me what they are.
Audrey: Of course, you know no matter what she says I'm coming back. I promise. You're not just my partner either.
Nathan: I'll be here
Quote:
Nathan to Audrey: "I knew I'd find you here."
Quote:
Audrey to Nathan: "You're the ONE person that I can absolutely trust
Quote:
Audrey: You felt that?
Nathan: Yeah, I can feel you.
Audrey: How long have you known?
Nathan: A while.
Quote:
Nathan (about Audrey): "Let's say a guy like me can't feel anything meets a woman discovers he can feel her touch. Seems like fate, doesn't it?"
Quote:
Nathan to Audrey: "Well, maybe you'll fix me someday."
~Nathan and Audrey Episodic Clips~
Nathan Audrey Kiss.avi - YouTube
YouTube - Nathan and Audrey (Haven) : Episode 8 Cheek Kiss! (He can feel it!)
YouTube - Nathan and Audrey (Haven): Episode 9 EPIC Scenes!
YouTube- Nathan and Audrey (Haven): Episode 10 Touchy/Feely Scenes!

~Reason's we love Nathan & Audrey~
1.) Because the actors have terrific chemistry!
2.) Because Nathan and Audrey saved each others' lives on their first day of meeting each other!
3.) Because Audrey brings out the softer side of Nathan.
4.) Because while he is quiet/reserved, she is more open and outspoken.
5.) Because they confide in each other about their personal problems.
6.) Because Nathan left his girlfriend as they were about to do the deed in order to rush and save Audrey!
7.) Because neither of them has ever had any friends. But now they have each other!
8.) Because Nathan actually FELT Audrey's kiss on his cheek! For the first time, he FELT human contact in years since the accident.
9.) Because Audrey makes Nathan laugh.
10.) Because he wanted to help her fit in the town, so he bought her clothes and boots!
11.) Because strange things happening in town do not scare her! And well, Nathan is not exactly normal anymore!
12.) Because he wants for her to "fix" him.
13.) Because Nathan got Audrey a present for her birthday and came to her party even though he was still a bit sad about Jess leaving.
14.) Because Audrey admitted that she was worried about Nathan!
15.) Because Nathan was the ONLY person who knew it was the "fake" Audrey!
16.) Because Nathan KISSED the "fake" Audrey and held her hands TRYING to feel her!
17.) Because when Nathan could NOT feel the "fake" Audrey, that is when he knew it was not her!
18.) Because Nathan basically saved Audrey!
19.) Because Nathan started CRYING when he thought he lost the real Audrey.
20.) Because Nathan kept telling Audrey to be okay, and she was okay!
21.) Because Audrey saw Nathan crying over her and told him that "crying will not be tolerated."
22.) Because they admitted each others' middle names.
23.) Because Emily Rose is a Nathan/Audrey fan!
24.) Because Lucas Bryant keeps complimenting Nathan and Audrey's connection! Cute!
25.) Because Emily thinks that Lucas is fantastic!
26.) Because Nathan gets emotional each time that he touches Audrey!
27.) Because Nathan wants to be around Audrey all the time.
28.) Because Nathan thinks it could be fate that she is the only woman he can actually feel!
29.) Because Audrey worries about him and can tell when he is acting more odd than usual.
30.) Because Nathan wants to feel her touch! (hand shakes, high fives, basically ANYTHING that allows him to feel her touch!)
31.) Because his father made a joke that Audrey is not his girlfriend (we think YET, actually!)
32.) Because Nathan was concerned about Audrey when she did not answer her phone!
33.) Because when Audrey was stuck on a ship, she did everything she could to ONLY get a hold of Nathan! (Texting him, calling him)
34.) Because Nathan was ready to get a boat and search for Audrey all over the ocean until his father made him see sense!
35.) Because when Audrey called Nathan for help, he rushed to talk to her!
36.) Because he was glad to see that she is okay! And perhaps wanted to talk with her more until his father interrupted!
37.) Because "is it the wifey calling again?"
38.) Because Audrey's FBI boss even knew that Nathan would know where she is.
39.) Because Nathan hacked into Audrey's computer to get some clues on the case she is working on...because he was worried about her!
40.) Because people are starting to notice and comment on the Nathan and Audrey obvious closeness!
41.) Because Nathan told Audrey he is glad that she is staying in Haven!
42.) Because Duke realized that Audrey wants to tell Nathan first her big reveal.
43.) Because Nathan can see that Audrey is going through something and told her to get some rest.
44.) Because Audrey wanted to be the one to tell Nathan about Max's inability to feel things. (hence, him being related to him)
45.) Because Audrey tried to get through to Nathan about his father! She even pushed him on the table to make her point! INTENSE!
46.) Because Vince said that Nathan needs Audrey! Townspeople realize who needs whom
47.) Because Audrey was hurt when Nathan told her to leave him alone after accusing her of not trying to save his father.
48.) Because Nathan knew where she'd be!
49.) Because he apologized for pushing her away!
50.) Because she held his hand and then realized that he can feel her!
51.) Because he FINALLY admitted that he can feel her!
52.) Because she told him her big reveal, that she could be Lucy!
53.) Because they confided in each other!
54.) Because she told him that he is the ONE person she can absolutely trust!
55.) Because when the FBI lady pulled the gun on Audrey, Nathan reacted quickly as well pulling the gun on her!
56.) Because Nathan and Audrey have their own THEME music!
57.) Because they both need each other and trust only each other!
58.) Because the tv reviewers are calling Nathan and Audrey undeniable and destined to be together!
59.) Because Lucas and Emily intensified their episode 13 scenes with each other! Their chemistry is incredible!
60.) Because season 1 ended with a Nathan/Audrey(Maybe Lucy) vs. RealAudrey Parker standoff cliffhanger!

~Fan Videos~
If We Try // Nathan x Audrey - YouTube
HAVEN " Nathan & Audrey " not just partners - YouTube
YouTube - Feel This {Nathan&Audrey, Haven}
YouTube - Haven - Nathan & Audrey / Illuminated
YouTube - I Feel Like That {Nathan&Audrey, Haven}
YouTube- "Secrets" - Nathan & Audrey (Haven)
YouTube - "Maybe you'll fix me someday" // Audrey & Nathan
YouTube - HAVEN - "Fallin' For You" Nathan / Audrey WATCH IN HD!
YouTube - "Strange" - Nathan & Audrey (Haven)
YouTube - Nathan and Audrey (Haven) : Every Little Thing
YouTube - Nathan and Audrey (Haven) : Walk You Home
YouTube - Nathan and Audrey (Haven) : Broken
YouTube - {Haven} Nathan & Audrey - She's All I'll Ever Need *Vidlet*
YouTube - HAVEN - "Fix You" Nathan & Audrey WATCH IN HD!
YouTube - Haven - Theme (Audrey / Nathan) (Fan Vid)

~Fanart of the Moment~

Credit for both art'snathan's face though

Credit for gif's to: Andrea http://morethanshapes.tumblr.com/

~Nathan and Audrey Youtube Channel~
http://www.youtube.com/group/nathanaudrey

~Pictures~

~Interview of the Moment~

Emily Rose talks about Nathan and Audrey:
YouTube - whats the buzz interviews Emily

~Quotes about Nathan and Audrey~

Lucas Bryant (Nathan):

Quote:
“Nathan has a condition where he can’t feel pain, so this has alienated him from people and relationships recently. So I think that’s an intimacy that will get in his way. But when Audrey blows into town she blows his world open. Don’t laugh, it’s true.”
Quote:
"I read the pilot script for Haven, thought it was great and began going through the audition rounds for Nathan," recalls Bryant. "That was all going well, and then I found out that Emily Rose was involved with the series. The two of us worked together last year and I like her a lot, so I decided to use her as a pawn in my power play to get the role of Nathan," jokes the actor. "I went into one of the auditions when Emily was there reading with the actors who were auditioning and [jokingly] said to the producers, 'Now, you've gone and hired Emily Rose for this job. I'm not sure if you know this, but she is a bit of a nightmare, a very powerful nightmare.'
Quote:
"I went on to explain that Emily was like uranium, quite powerful yet volatile and highly unpredictable uranium. However, if they could harness that uranium properly, it becomes quite a lovely 'tool' that they could do all sorts of things with. So I said to them, 'Let me be your thermal sleeve for the uranium that is Emily Rose and we will make this thing happen.' Well, they seemed to believe me, so here I am, but that wasn't the end of it. That got me through the final round of auditions, but then there was the network test with all the execs, including the people from Syfy. For that one, I brought in some coffee crisp chocolate bars, which in Canada are like gold. I think they thought that was a bit weird," he says with a chuckle, "but it wound up working for me because they tasted the chocolate and were sold."
Quote:
"With Audrey and Nathan it's been sort of this slow burn of them getting to trust each other," explains Bryant. "She kind of bulldozers her way into my character's world, and I think he's a little shocked, but also fascinated by that. As much as it's a bit irritating to him, he also finds it pretty charming, and as you'll see in the episodes coming up, especially number eight [Ain't No Sunshine], Audrey really starts to grow on Nathan. She helps him change and become a better or fuller person.
Quote:
"I think we’re the next beautiful classic couple.”
Quote:
As far as my character goes, Nathan's inability to feel pain is intrinsically linked to his personality. Thinking he's a freak or weirdo has further alienated him from the people around him and pushed him back into his shell. That's why Audrey is so necessary for him. Her attitude has forced him out of that shell and allows Nathan to let some of his guard down and his weird sense of humour out. He has been pretty shut down for a while now, but Audrey forces him to look at his "affliction" and himself in new ways.
Emily Rose(Audrey):

Quote:
Nathan has a peculiarity about him – there’s something about him that we’ll discover, and I think that Duke is just interesting in and of himself, but there’s something going on with Nathan that Audrey would definitely connect with and try to figure out.
Quote:
“For me, one of the biggest challenges was Lucas and I have worked together before. So instantly, off the bat, we have a camaraderie and chemistry and familiarity. We can finish each other’s sentences. But in the early episodes, you’ve got to make each thing new and ‘Oh, my word, what is this new place and who is that person and what’s going on?’ So for me, that was kind of a fine little teeter-totter I had to sit on.”
~Haven Writers/Actors/Creators twitter Accounts~
(let them know how much we are loving Nathan/Audrey!)
SamErnst (havensam) on Twitter
Jim Dunn (HavenJim) on Twitter
Jose Molina (JoseMolinaTV) on Twitter
EmilyRose(EmilyroseLA) on Twitter
Haven TV (HavenTV) on Twitter

~Haven Facebook~
Haven|Facebook

~Haven Fansite~
where you can go CHAT sometimes with the writers! Chat option above
http://www.visithaven.com/visithaven.com/Welcome.html

~Emily & Nathan Joint Interview Links~

Q&A: Emily Rose and Lucas Bryant of Haven
Emily Rose & Lucas Bryant On 'Haven' - CraveOnline.com
FANBOLT.COM- Interview: Lucas Bryant and Emily Rose of 'Haven'

~Past Lucas & Emily Projects Together~
Little Trivia! Lucas and Emily starred in a movie, Perfect Plan, together RIGHT before auditioning for Haven!

~Previous Thread~
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/nathan-a...heek-62967034/
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/nathan-a...drey-62971583/
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/nathan-a...7/index20.html
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/nathan-a...3/index21.html
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/nathan-a...0/index21.html

"Nathan... this is what we do alright,
we're that couple
NathanAudrey

Last edited by RachaelAM; 10-05-2011 at 05:13 PM
Old 09-28-2011, 02:32 AM
Master Fan

The new OP is AMAZING!

Awesome job on all the additions and changes!

Still re-watching the Nathan and Audrey kiss scene!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 09-28-2011, 03:05 AM
Master Fan

Love the OP

TFTNT

This title is amazing.
Old 09-28-2011, 04:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT!!

okay ive read the previous stuff and i give one title " the date that never happened"

i think she waits for Nathan to talk and all and something happens if im right there is a book in the table it might be the same who found with Audrey1??The Howard wanted her to find???

Maybe she finds out the truth and they erase her memories like Audreys1?? i can't deal with this....
Old 09-28-2011, 08:04 AM
Master Fan

tyftnt The op os rather big huh And anyway we have too kisses already, even if one was fake-ish

I'm glad we are in a new thread, that was what 1 in a week??? The finale is going to make us fly through another one I bet.

I'm much calmer today Ready to face whatever horrible thing is going to happen. Hopefully nothing will come up today (or the remaining of the week) to make me freak out more.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

Fanfic rec: Mind the Sheep, a haven fanfic - FanFiction.Net

It's super cute, deifnitely a good break from all the stress It's post episode 11

Also, what do you guys think of a season 1 and season 2 moments graphics? This way it will clean up the OP a bit, it will have one big graphic for each season instead of all those unedited caps.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
Fanfic rec: Mind the Sheep, a haven fanfic - FanFiction.Net

It's super cute, deifnitely a good break from all the stress It's post episode 11

Also, what do you guys think of a season 1 and season 2 moments graphics? This way it will clean up the OP a bit, it will have one big graphic for each season instead of all those unedited caps.
i can help if you like!!
Old 09-28-2011, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

I'm just enjoying the fact that we DID get a genuine kiss with Nathan and Audrey in which SHE initiated the contact!

By the way, looking back at their physical touches, it seems to me that it's almost always Audrey who initiates contact with him! She was the one who kissed his cheek, she was the one who reached to hold his hand in episode 13 of season 1, then she was the one to AGAIN reach for his hand at least twice in this season after learning that he can feel her.

I like that!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 09-28-2011, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

I thin kthey made a point of showing it was always Audrey to initiate it. Nathan could feel only her but didn't want that to be the reason to touch her. He didn't abuse it or even use it. She was always the one to do it, I like that.

Quote:
i can help if you like!!
Sure. The moments graphics are going to be hude, season 1 had so many
Old 09-28-2011, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

I can help to with art

I'm going to check out the fic in a little while can't wait to reaid it

"Nathan... this is what we do alright,
we're that couple
NathanAudrey
Old 09-28-2011, 04:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Loving the new look!! How can they be so precious together?

Anyway, latest twit from Sam Ernst:

Quote:

@havensam Sam Ernst

Haven finale Friday, I'm dying to know if anyone will guess the twist(s). Cause I gotta say, I doubt ANYONE is gonna see it (them) coming...
Quote:
@havensam Sam Ernst
GREAT guesses about the big reveals in Friday's finale of #Haven. Some funny, some bizarre, none right. And yet, it's all so inevitable...
what could be inevitable?? the beginning of the war or what? I don't see Audrey's memory erased as inevitable...

Ok, I'm studying again the pics, in this one, definitely the same clothes, not the same place, look at the couch or the table, is not the same place, noooooo....

~
Old 09-28-2011, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

I just read the tweets and man im just going to stay away from spoilers and teases from now on Other than memory loss I really have no ideas, I'm just really stressed out now.

Its definitely some place else. Audrey is in her own place in this pictures, so im thinking she gets taken. Whatever it is its going to be heartbreaking.
Old 09-28-2011, 06:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
I just read the tweets and man im just going to stay away from spoilers and teases from now on Other than memory loss I really have no ideas, I'm just really stressed out now.

Its definitely some place else. Audrey is in her own place in this pictures, so im thinking she gets taken. Whatever it is its going to be heartbreaking.
I know but you know what? I'm so tense that I want it to be friday already and get over with it! But really if they mess up really bad with Naudrey I'm not sure I wqnt to keep watching. I understand they need obstacules but there's a limit to my poor heart! I can see them dealing with stuff keeping them apart knowing they love each other, but something drastic like not remembering or things like that, not sure, I've been there many times, but we'll see...
~
Old 09-28-2011, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I'm worried about what they're going to do, but I don't want to stress over this anymore. Whatever happens happens and there's nothing that can be done. I'd never give up on this show because while I love Nathan/Audrey I still love everyone else and the mythology, and my otp will happen in the end. I just don't want to suffer the entire series to have a happy ending.

I'm keeping hope that whatever happens isn't really that bad and it's something they can work out sooner rather than later
Old 09-28-2011, 11:56 PM
New Fan

aww yay a Nathan/Aurdrey fourm! Its nice to know people were freaking out about the kiss like I was.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread