Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2012, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
That's nice of you to say, didn't expect that response. I plan on heading over to the Rob board tonight. I'm about to go out to watch Breaking Dawn with someone, I already watched it. FANTASTIC I loved how it took us back to the core of the book. EB. I gotta say the Breaking Dawn Movies, blew the Breaking Dawn books out of the water........ for me it did.
Well you are.. I think it's lovely that you are helping out boards that need it And Yay for heading over to Rob's Board

The Breaking Dawn movies were wayyy better then the books.. and I can't believe I said that Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse were much better as the books, but the last 2 definitel eclipsed the books BC did an awesome job at bringing the series back to the core of the whole Twilight Saga... which is EB's story

^ New Moon was the worst movie for me.. It is my least favourite movie, but it is my second fave book

Btw welcome Ashling
Old 12-09-2012, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan's Sweetheart♥ (View Post)
Well you are.. I think it's lovely that you are helping out boards that need it And Yay for heading over to Rob's Board

The Breaking Dawn movies were wayyy better then the books.. and I can't believe I said that Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse were much better as the books, but the last 2 definitel eclipsed the books BC did an awesome job at bringing the series back to the core of the whole Twilight Saga... which is EB's story

^ New Moon was the worst movie for me.. It is my least favourite movie, but it is my second fave book

Btw welcome Ashling
Well I can believe it. the Breaking Dawn book was just terrible, so I guess the movies couldn't be worse or the same. lol

Twilight, definitely the book was better.
New Moon, 100%. lol
Eclipse, loved the both but I gotta side with book... although I loved the movie a lot. lol
Breaking Dawn pt.1 and 2 = Finally defeats the books, in every way!

The worse movie for me was New Moon, because it was so depression. lol.... but I think the book was even more depression. I liked the way the Edward & Bella relationship was handled more in the New Moon book though, I felt it was rushed in the movie.

Amazing though, a lot of viewers would tell you they hated the first movie the most. from a lot of reviews, and people I talk to. That's the one everyone tells me they dislike the most.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Amazing though, a lot of viewers would tell you they hated the first movie the most. from a lot of reviews, and people I talk to. That's the one everyone tells me they dislike the most.
Wow, most critics liked the first movie (they called it genuine and indy) I also believed that the viewers quite liked it... especially from the tumblr's, blogs and twitters I visit I will appreciate the 1st one more, because it was original and compelling and because it was all about EB

I cant believe that BD part 2 has made over 820 million dollars... it is more successful then any other Twi movie by 100 million That's how great the last movie was!!!
Old 01-21-2013, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Everyone seems to like New Moon the most, like I was recently talking to someone who said they disliked the first one. I was on the TVD board like a year ago, they were talking about how they disliked the first one... it was the TVD board or the Heroes one.

Out of all of them, that one gets criticized the most. Also people disliked the coloring of the film. Me personally I loved it. I love Breaking Dawn [both parts] and Eclipse the most.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

The first movie will always be my favorite!
Old 01-26-2013, 03:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

I agree, the first movie remains the best
Old 03-23-2013, 02:33 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

Can I please be added to the list?

I've just recently bought Breaking Dawn Part 2 and it's renewed my liking for these two I've been blogging these EB gifs & arts on my tumblr like crazy.
dracarys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Added you Shaded Grey Welcome!!

Edward and Bella are quite addictive I am going through a particular strong EB phase right now myself
Old 03-24-2013, 11:53 AM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

Thank you

They're certainly my addiction atm as well and I've been feeding it by watching Breaking Dawn Part 2 over and over again

Their scenes together in that movie are just too cute
Old 03-24-2013, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Breaking Dawn is up there on my top 2 of the entire saga lol
Old 03-24-2013, 01:25 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

I'd say Breaking Dawn Part 2 was my favourite, Idk the other movies weren't too bad but I felt that one was alot more exciting to watch? I might be in the minority here
Old 03-24-2013, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaded Grey (View Post)
I might be in the minority here
Not in the minority at all.. I'd say from the amount of money BDPT2 made that the majority of fans absolutely adored it. It made over 100 million dollars more worldwide then any of the other movies

Twilight is still my fave But Beaking Dawn part 1 and 2 are in equal second
Old 03-25-2013, 09:53 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

^ Wow that's pretty good! out of curiousity, what was your favourite scene?

Twilight was good, I liked their dance in the end
Old 03-25-2013, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved the way BDpt.2 was. It really brought back the core of what everything is all about. The Edward & Bella love story.
I believe Breaking Dawn pt.1 and 2 was so much better than the book, I'm proud it was. I just love to see how much Edward & Bella grew from the beginning Twilight, to now Breaking Dawn where they are equals, finally.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah pretty much..

I think Eclipse was my least fave because of how Movie Bella throught the entire thing
Reply   Post New Thread