Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2015, 06:37 PM
New Fan

Right, shoulda guessed that XD Eh, still, for anybody else who happens to glance by
Silvered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 08:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Haha, of course.

Emma Grace Frost
beautiful connection ♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

Please add me to the shippers list I saw Age of Ultron a few days ago and they were my favorite part about it

I don't read that many Marvel comics outside of the main X-Men and Captain America but this guy I know told me they are canon in the comics so I'm going to try to find the comics they appear.
Old 05-11-2015, 06:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Added you!

They were actually canon in the "Marvel Ultimate" universe. It was confirmed in the "Ultimates 3" mini series.
And A LOT (including, as said by THEIR ACTORS, the twins too) of the MCU is based on that universe.

Anybody see Mindy Kaling's new tweet? https://twitter.com/mindykaling/stat...22150679318528

Emma Grace Frost

Last edited by beautiful connection ♥; 09-03-2018 at 07:41 PM
Old 05-12-2015, 08:16 AM
Elite Fan

Love that tweet

Everybody I know who watched the movie thought their relationship was weird. I just hope they find a way to bring Pietro back

I'm getting the Ultimate comics then
Old 05-12-2015, 11:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Mindy Kaling is like MY QUEEN now!

Some have this BLOCK on seeing it but it was SO OBVIOUS! We even were pretty much TOLD it would be SO OBVIOUS. Even the thing with Hawkeye having a wife & kids and Ultron creeping on Wanda (I felt like he was creeping on her ) is from the Ultimates.

There is also a lot of them (I think, haven't bought it yet) in the Ultimates 2.

Emma Grace Frost
Old 05-13-2015, 09:46 AM
New Fan

Ultimates 2 does have like a ton of them in it--there's a but where Pietro's hit and out of the fight, and then Wanda goes "bad guy hit me you know" and Pietro takes the dude out in one move and it's fantastic XD And then just a ton of holding hands and **** in the background, it's great. They're in Ultimates 1 too, but they aren't in it quite so much. They're also in Ultimate X-Men for a bit, and you can actually like see the part in there where they get together
Old 05-13-2015, 11:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Do you know which issue of Ultimate X-Men?

Emma Grace Frost
Old 05-13-2015, 08:49 PM
New Fan

Nooot off the top of my head--here gimme about forty minutes to get home, and I'll look it right up! ^^ It isn't blatant--it isn't actually confirmed in words until Ultimates 3--but he grabs her arm and says he loves her and it's clearly painted as more than just sibling stuff
Old 05-13-2015, 09:23 PM
New Fan

Alllright, I found it--it's issue "1/2" of Ultimate X-Men, set between the first six-issue arc and the second one, it's called "Burial Service". After all of three minutes of googling, I didn't see it free online anywhere, but I'm pretty sure it's in the first trade paperback. (I have the Ultimate Collection 1, which is those first two arcs plus the extra. After another extensive two minutes of googling, I didn't find anything else on which one it was in.)

Feel free to come to me with any other questions about Maxicest in the Ultimate line--I haven't read a whole ton of the main line of comics, but I own pretty much all of the Ultimate universe. They had this event thing that like, I felt like it wrapped it up really nicely, and then they kept making more stories after it under "Ultimate comics" after that and I ignore it completely, whole big thing.
Old 05-14-2015, 06:07 AM
Elite Fan

I'm currently reading the ultimate comics vol 2 and Pietro finally goes to her. Wanda is mad about Pietro doing stupid stuff. So far they are very touchy in the comics like in the movie.
Old 05-19-2015, 07:19 PM
New Fan

Saw the film again recently, was hoping I'd notice something new to gush about--I underestimated how much of my time I spend staring at those two XD
Old 05-21-2015, 07:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Everytime they were on-screen I kept telling my sister "Shut up, shut up! They're on!" and she wasn't even talking.

I posted my new fic: Petra.

Emma Grace Frost
Old 05-22-2015, 08:57 AM
New Fan

XD That is the best reaction to Maximoffs.

Yeeh, I saw that on A03 earlier! Nicely done man, really enjoyed it!
Old 05-22-2015, 09:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you!

Emma Grace Frost
Reply   Post New Thread