Fan Forum Star

I've watched that vid an unhealthy amount of times
Old 03-31-2014, 10:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Hayden did a radio interview this morning:

KiddNation.com - Hayden Panettiere joins us [AUDIO]
Old 03-31-2014, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

Cute interview, wish she had talked about Nashville. Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-31-2014, 12:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Season 2 Volume 2 Soundtrack will be released on May 6th.

All I can say is "Everything I'll Ever Need" better be on it.

Last edited by KellieW; 03-31-2014 at 12:41 PM
Old 03-31-2014, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Guys Connie got a twitter AND it got announced that the cast is going on tour. What
Old 03-31-2014, 07:08 PM
Passionate Fan

OMFG

https://twitter.com/kaileighbullard/...11496034217984

Admit it they are beautiful together!!

Hahahaha my secret but not a secret ship!
Wishes do come come true I was so hoping for this pic! Love Kaleigh! OMG.

Edit: Yes, I'm shallow but they are gorgeous

Last edited by OnlySlower; 03-31-2014 at 07:13 PM
Old 03-31-2014, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

Sure they are cute, happy for you. I am not sure I should be posting in the thread tonight, let's just say the HIMYM series finale made me not believe in writers delivering on endgame results for any shows anymore. Actually it's a disgrace to call these people writers. Sorry. Moving on, I hope Callie doesn't screw the three endgame fanbases we think are endgame like that.
Old 03-31-2014, 07:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Sure they are cute, happy for you. I am not sure I should be posting in the thread tonight, let's just say the HIMYM series finale made me not believe in writers delivering on endgame results for any shows anymore. Actually it's a disgrace to call these people writers. Sorry. Moving on, I hope Callie doesn't screw the three endgame fanbases we think are endgame like that.
I actually watched the finale and I hear you! I didn't even really watch the show but thought the finale would be good and sweet for the fans! Talk about screwing a fandom! Really bummed for all their fans.

Ugh! I guess it's one of those things tptb have this power and are like hell with it. It's over anyways! I hate to say it but it seems common for Tptb TV people to just screw over the fans! Starting to be a habit. Hope Callie can prove different but she is already not doing do hot where I stand.
Old 03-31-2014, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlySlower (View Post)
I actually watched the finale and I hear you! I didn't even really watch the show but thought the finale would be good and sweet for the fans! Talk about screwing a fandom! Really bummed for all their fans.

Ugh! I guess it's one of those things tptb have this power and are like hell with it. It's over anyways! I hate to say it but it seems common for Tptb TV people to just screw over the fans! Starting to be a habit. Hope Callie can prove different but she is already not doing do hot where I stand.
To be honest Callie seems so into Clare to me that I would not be surprise if we got screwed over and the endgame would be S/A. See this is why I said I shouldn't post here tonight I just don't trust writers anymore.
Old 03-31-2014, 07:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
To be honest Callie seems so into Clare to me that I would not be surprise if we got screwed over and the endgame would be S/A. See this is why I said I shouldn't post here tonight I just don't trust writers anymore.
Hmmmm and I still don't get the Clare thing. Her fake twang alone makes me want to cut my ears off!

Yep, the writers have so much power over us it's not even funny anymore! They can break your heart in a moments notice!

I had been gaining some trust with Nashville just for Juliette and Avery because their build has just been so right and perfect. But as you know I still expected more when they became an official couple (i.e. Affection/hotness). They have done some unexpected good surprises for Avery and Juliette but we all know the signs point to a expected break up
Old 03-31-2014, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

WAIT. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL. I ship Avery/Miss Nashville officially.

Quote:
sort of strange because I actually think she will do that. Not necessarily make SA endgame but always give them scenes and moments. Oh Callie, that would only work if anyone was actually a fan of SA

omg yes the HIMYM. People on my feed were freaking out about it, the tptb on that show did so wrong
Old 03-31-2014, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)

sort of strange because I actually think she will do that. Not necessarily make SA endgame but always give them scenes and moments. Oh Callie, that would only work if anyone was actually a fan of SA

omg yes the HIMYM. People on my feed were freaking out about it, the tptb on that show did so wrong
Way to not give me hope cause I think we are right about that.

I seriously thought the writers lying in an interview a couple years ago or so about giving Barney and Robin a pregnancy storyline when it was in fact a we are making Robin infertile storyline was low but tonight, it surpassed that crap.
Old 03-31-2014, 07:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I know right! It is stunning! Hahaha and I was kind of worried if she was taller than him but they are perfect! i still love my Avery and Juliette BUT if Avery had to have a placeholder or a one night stand, it definitely should be Miss Nashville!

BUT how wrong is it that there still isn't a pic of JJ and Hayden together!? Not even one person had that opportunity!? They were actually in the same place at the same time outside the show!

Quote:
She must have this thing about history. And if that is an indication you all might be right because look at Deyna. Whoa, I just bummed myself out! I would really like to know because I seriously don't wan to invest anymore if that is what is coming! Dang I should have quit ions ago!

Quote:
There is wrong and then there is EVIL. They chose EVIL.
Old 03-31-2014, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Way to not give me hope cause I think we are right about that.
I'm just being realistic. She loves Clare a lot, she needs everyone to kiss Scarlett's ass. Seriously

Avery still being secretly obsessed with Scarlett and always carrying a torch for her would accomplish the goal of everyone loving Scarlett and Juliette getting to be emotionally unstable by being apart from Avery or jealous (either way, it lets Hayden play that out acting wise which gets critical acclaim).

Quote:
I seriously thought the writers lying in an interview a couple years ago or so about giving Barney and Robin a pregnancy storyline when it was in fact a we are making Robin infertile storyline was low but tonight, it surpassed that crap.
ugh sorry bb. don't watch the show but I feel for anyone who did
Old 03-31-2014, 08:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

New song is on iTunes; it's a Chaley Rose song called "Done Runnin."

Anything think it's interesting that Chaley isn't on the mini-tour?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread