Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2014, 07:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I always thought Deacon was kind of unfair to Juliette in the beginning. He knew she wasn't really interested in having a relationship with him, it was what he represented, but he still slept with her and took the guitar, etc. Yeah he made it up later by being her friend and helping her with her mom, but still they always had that start.

It's why I think the start of her and Avery's friendship really was special and pure. There was no underlying motive anywhere to be seen, no using each other. Just genuine care.
Yep. I felt in season 1 Juliette really was sort of trying to find someone to give her heart to. I felt bad for her when she was crushing on Deacon and he made it so obvious his heart belonged to someone else. She went from wanting to give her heart to someone to never going there again because of all that using that went on. But she did her share as well.

But JA is totally coming from a pure place and I think that is part of why we love them so much (well of course there is the awesomeness of JJ/Hayden).
Old 03-30-2014, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by catalisman (View Post)
She did, but I guess my point was that she wouldn't have if he hadn't had that advantage--if she'd just met him the way she did Deacon, Sean or Charlie, he wouldn't have been anything special, just another boy. It was that head-start that created the entire relationship. So yeah, Juliette fell for him the hardest--but she wasn't really falling for him. She was falling for his (expertly crafted) line. I'm not expressing myself well.

Ok, simplified. You're right. She did fall for him more than the others. I just think he stacked the deck to make it so.
No you totally are making sense, and I totally agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlySlower (View Post)
Yep. I felt in season 1 Juliette really was sort of trying to find someone to give her heart to. I felt bad for her when she was crushing on Deacon and he made it so obvious his heart belonged to someone else. She went from wanting to give her heart to someone to never going there again because of all that using that went on. But she did her share as well.

But JA is totally coming from a pure place and I think that is part of why we love them so much (well of course there is the awesomeness of JJ/Hayden).

I also think the reason Juliette started to see Deacon as maybe more than just a conquest to get on her band was when he started validating her as an artist when they wrote Undermine. Validation means love to her, and at the time Deacon was the only one who took her seriously.
Old 03-30-2014, 08:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Yes yes yes! Agree with it all! You all can explain it better than me.

On another note looking at the pics from the concert again I seriously can't wait to see/hear ZAG perform "Ain't Leavin Without Your Love". Because the version on the show was too short. And the boys JJ/Sam with their guitars! You know they were rockin' it!
Old 03-30-2014, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
On another note looking at the pics from the concert again I seriously can't wait to see/hear ZAG perform "Ain't Leavin Without Your Love". Because the version on the show was too short. And the boys JJ/Sam with their guitars! You know they were rockin' it!
yes sameee

Old 03-30-2014, 08:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Hahahaha

Instagram
Old 03-30-2014, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hahahaha

Instagram
omg stop I love this
Old 03-30-2014, 09:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
omg stop I love this
IKR I watched it way too many times already!
Old 03-30-2014, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

how cute it hayden I can't even deal with her face
Old 03-30-2014, 09:18 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't think I'll be able to get this out of my head! So funny and awesome at the same time!
Old 03-30-2014, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

this whole cast is adorable
Old 03-30-2014, 09:32 PM
Passionate Fan

It really is cool how they support each other. They don't seem to have much drama. I would think with a show where not only their acting but their musical talents are highlighted there could be some natural envy and complaining. But they all seem to get along and really are glad to be part of it.
Old 03-30-2014, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

they do seem to support each other a lot. I love that they go to each other's Opry performances and such

EDIT:

also, after the millionth time of watching that video, anyone see the flask in front of Hayden? Now the f-bomb makes more sense

Last edited by Static Waves; 03-30-2014 at 10:24 PM
Old 03-31-2014, 05:38 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
they do seem to support each other a lot. I love that they go to each other's Opry performances and such

EDIT:

also, after the millionth time of watching that video, anyone see the flask in front of Hayden? Now the f-bomb makes more sense
OMG I didn't notice it. I was too busy watching their faces!
But yeah that totally makes sense now. Hahaha Gotta love her!
Old 03-31-2014, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hayden would be taking shots before the performance

X

This scene is so funny to me, I feel like Juliette looked at him and was like ~huh cute guy I haven't hit on yet, he must be new!
Old 03-31-2014, 08:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Jonathan looks cool even doing that vocal warm up thing with his lips. It is impossible for that man to look uncool!

That was an adorable video.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread