Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2014, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
But its like he's a plot device to make Juliette more jealous of Scarlett or something. He's like a plot device of a plot device
so true.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
I think she was more shocked than anything. She stopped the second try and admitted her love for Avery so I will give her a pass on that. For now
idk, I understand Avery's irritation at the end at her not telling him.

I rewatched the tub scene, and when Juliette starts her thing about being honest and her not wanting to tell him at all about what happened... you can see his face tense up in worry and then get relieved when she says he "tried" to kiss her or wtv.

JJ plays that scene so well!
Old 04-02-2014, 10:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
But its like he's a plot device to make Juliette more jealous of Scarlett or something. He's like a plot device of a plot device
But he's also the plot device for Juliette to be #1 again. So yeah! They are using the heck out it!
Old 04-02-2014, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlySlower (View Post)
But he's also the plot device for Juliette to be #1 again. So yeah! They are using the heck out it!
yes as long as he gets juliette back to the top that's all that matters. bbgurl needs her success back!
Old 04-02-2014, 10:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

I rewatched the tub scene, and when Juliette starts her thing about being honest and her not wanting to tell him at all about what happened... you can see his face tense up in worry and then get relieved when she says he "tried" to kiss her or wtv.

When does he ever play it badly?!

Edit: OMG we did it again! Almost time for a new thread!?
Old 04-02-2014, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
When does he ever play it badly?!
never duh!

almost done with this thread!
Old 04-02-2014, 10:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
never duh!

almost done with this thread!
As long as the tub gifs go in as the recent moment I'm good whatever the title is
Dedicated Fan

See, I always thought Charlie got off too easy for pretty much starting Juliette's down turn this season. Yeah, she made the final call to hook up with him but he took advantage of her at a vulnerable time.

When Juliette's career was crashing around her, I kept thinking ain't that a crock that Charlie goes on about his business and she suffers like this. I thought if he really cared about her, he would have tried to do more to take off some of the media heat from her. But that's the point I guess...Charlie was a frog...Avery is the prince...Juliette is finding out what a real, honest relationship is all about.
Master Fan

Quote:

I was irritated when she said tried to kiss her too. It's like she was trying to protect Charlie or something. The guy is sleaze Juliette, wake up.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
As long as the tub gifs go in as the recent moment I'm good whatever the title is
I"m thinking short and sweet:

Juliette&Avery [Nashville] #22: "I love him."~Juliette
Old 04-02-2014, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I"m thinking short and sweet:

Perfect title to me.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by adreamer12 (View Post)
See, I always thought Charlie got off too easy for pretty much starting Juliette's down turn this season. Yeah, she made the final call to hook up with him but he took advantage of her at a vulnerable time.

When Juliette's career was crashing around her, I kept thinking ain't that a crock that Charlie goes on about his business and she suffers like this. I thought if he really cared about her, he would have tried to do more to take off some of the media heat from her. But that's the point I guess...Charlie was a frog...Avery is the prince...Juliette is finding out what a real, honest relationship is all about.
EXACTLY.

Juliette's career started in this downward spiral because of him. And not only that, he made her feel beneath him everytime they were together. He never really made her the best version of herself, he made her feel small.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by adreamer12 (View Post)

^This.

And yes on that thread title! Hahaha a thousand times yes!
Old 04-02-2014, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

dead thread!
Old 04-02-2014, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Closed Thread   Post New Thread