Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2023, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They won the survivor, congratz!
Old 07-19-2023, 03:53 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
really? people are still hating on them?
https://www.fanforum.com/f40/2nd-bes...nced-63272798/

If you want to see the sour grapes.

A few people in that survivor did, especially near the end when they kept failing to vote them out and basically kept making it known they don't want them to win and acting like it was the worst thing on the planet if P/J won RME. Then they do, you can clearly notice some of them didn't even go in there after it was over to say congrats (like they usually do in other survivors) and one of them just said "meh" after saying they were toxic (Just the usual passive aggressive thing some of them did towards the end) Which is just a lie. The bitterness over them winning is really OTT and pointless, it's just a survivor. Oh well, they're in the minority (cause almost everyone that has watched Dawson's Creek prefer Pacey/Joey to the other couples. P/J have ALWAYS been popular and still are to this day, D/J and P/A fans really can't stand that or the fact they ended up together) and they won, deal with it lol.
Old 07-19-2023, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Yikes at the pettiness.

Last edited by ds44; 07-21-2023 at 07:35 AM
Old 07-19-2023, 11:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Thank god they won.

It time for DJo and PA to let it go and move on to a couple they like and got endgame. Celebrate that. It could be that after that article came about Katie didn’t like the ending it just pissed them off even more.
Old 07-19-2023, 11:38 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I know, DC ended 20 years ago! lol. I forgot that article came out recently that KH fought for a P/J ending too. Maybe that would explain the bitterness lately and wanting them to lose so bad, who knows SMH.
Old 07-20-2023, 01:46 AM
Passionate Fan

I wonder how much they even like DJo/PA or do they just want to find something to hate. I think PJo is the last one to get hated on when they didn’t have them cheat on each other or they didn’t yell besides pacey Prom thing etc like other couples on tv shows.
Old 07-20-2023, 03:02 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I know in the Survivor there were three people there that were D/J and P/A fans. The rest seemed to just jump on the bandwagon sometimes with voting out P/J. Some of them probably didn't even watch DC but kept obsessively trying to get rid of them for the longest time. Some of them try to act like P/J having a few disagreements in S4 makes them so bad for each other when literally all couples (TV and in real life) argue. I agree that their worst fight was in "Promicide" which was a plot driven episode to basically just break up P/J before S4 ended. Dawson and Joey's arguments were always much worse and vicious. Plus, unlike Pacey and Joey, they never resolved their issues and continued to fester. You're also right there was no cheating involved in P/J's relationship cause they were it for each other and they knew it. As opposed to Joey cheating on Dawson with Jack, then later when they had their first time together Dawson had a girlfriend! Way to crap on your first time with your supposed "soulmate." Then of course Andie cheated on Pacey then lied about a guy trying to rape her to get Pacey to feel sorry for her, but Pacey/Joey are toxic? LMAO! Please. Like I said, sour grapes.
Old 07-21-2023, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yikes at tge pettiness.
what is tge?
Old 07-21-2023, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
what is tge?
that was a type for "the"
Old 07-24-2023, 05:26 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I was so happy with the Top 3 in that game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I know, DC ended 20 years ago! lol. I forgot that article came out recently that KH fought for a P/J ending too. Maybe that would explain the bitterness lately and wanting them to lose so bad, who knows SMH.
Yeah, I read that recent article. Like, Katie knows what was up. Kevin wanted his s1 fairytale ending. But the show and characters progressed and grew and that wouldn't have been right or authentic for anyone.
Old 07-24-2023, 09:19 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree, the characters had grown beyond that point. Especially Joey, she grew beyond Dawson and her little puppy dog crush on him in S1. She found real love with Pacey and it's a love that Dawson couldn't even get close to touch. Like I said, Dawson/Joey ending up together would of been so laughable and unrealistic. It ended the right way, whether that small minority likes it or not lol.
Old 07-25-2023, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was happy with the top 3 as well, and also top 2

Quote:
that was a type for "the"
ah ok I thought it's an abbreviation for something
Old 07-25-2023, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I agree, the characters had grown beyond that point. Especially Joey, she grew beyond Dawson and her little puppy dog crush on him in S1. She found real love with Pacey and it's a love that Dawson couldn't even get close to touch. Like I said, Dawson/Joey ending up together would of been so laughable and unrealistic. It ended the right way, whether that small minority likes it or not lol.
In S1 I actually liked DJ, but Pacey was always my fav. By S2 I was over the pairing and dawson as a character and was happy with the change of direction. But, you could tell they were trying to move away from them as early as s2.
Old 07-25-2023, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked DJ only as friends, I have never gotten any romantic chemistry between them. and when they were together it was bland... Pacey was also my fave from the beginning, and together they were amazing
Old 07-25-2023, 03:34 PM
Passionate Fan

I was never a DJo fan. I felt like Dawson never really loved her and the same with Joey. The spark wasn’t there and maybe that because the actors didn’t want them together in season one.

Pacey and Joey felt more real and the spark was off the charts.