Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2011, 05:11 PM
New Fan

Oh and I forgot them getting caught by Red, Kitty and naked Eric, spooning with Steven in that hot hot wifebeater and sweatpants...mmhmm ^___^

And can we all take a moment to admire Danny's dancing?
Old 10-21-2011, 05:19 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)

Mmmm...have you ever seen a hotter kiss? *fans self*
Old 10-22-2011, 06:50 AM
Elite Fan

at the dancing! Fez is just following their leads.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That .gif of them dancing is one of my favorite scenes on T7S. It really shows them, as kids, which I .

Old 10-22-2011, 12:40 PM
New Fan

Ok, I got a question for everyone...what nicknames do you like and dislike in fanfics that Hyde gave Jackie?

My likes: Jelly Bean, Grasshopper (or small grasshopper) and Tinkerbell
My dislikes: Princess (I cannot see Hyde calling her this EVER), Kitten (too much like Kitty)

Last edited by Gilove2dance; 10-22-2011 at 01:41 PM
Old 10-22-2011, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I made Hyde's nickname for Jackie "Grasshopper" and "small grasshopper" after what he'd called her in "Cat Fight Club." I prefer sticking to canon as much as possible for these things. But if a writer goes by Hyde's character, I'm sure there are other nicknames that would feel right.

"Tinkerbell" didn't bother me within the context of the story I'd read it in. "Kitten" definitely strikes me as wrong because that's Jackie's father's name for her.

A lot of writers have Hyde calling her "Jacks". It's become commonplace, but I'm not a fan of it because he never called her that on the show -- and it doesn't seem in-character to me.
Old 10-22-2011, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

Jacks is a for me too. I never really thought of Hyde as a 'nickname' kind of guy when it came to dating Jackie, but I do like grasshopper obviously because of Cat Fight Club.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

The best nicknames... for me,, would have to be "Grasshopper"... a great nickname.. so in character!!
And, as a big November Rain fan... I love Tangerine!!!!

I'm not a big fan os Jacks. I think I can imagine Hyde calling her jacks, but I don't think this could be "THE" nickname..
I always imagined what exacly Jackie was going to tell the guys when she said: "You should her what stevens calls me.. He calls me his... *cake nin the face*... And I have always imagened that it would be a diferent nickname, and a cute one (because Hyde wanted it to be a secret). that's why Jacks does not convince me... I don't think he would mind jacki telliong everyone that nickname... it is not even a little bit near as "embarassing" as Puddin Pop!!

I also want to agree with what everyone said about NOvember Rain... it is the Zennie Bible!!

I so would like to talk to this Michelle.. this fic author... and tell her I loved it!!
This fic is responsible for my healing after s8 fiasco!!

Last edited by ana_cmoraes; 10-22-2011 at 08:26 PM
Old 10-22-2011, 08:24 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ana_cmoraes (View Post)
And, as a big November Rain fan... I love Tangerine!!!!
Yes, I quite liked that one too! Specially cause of it's tie to Zeppelin.

I thought it was quite unfair of the writers to entice us with the Puddin' Pop nickname and then not give Jackie's nickname but it was so insanely funny when he stuffed her face with cake ^____^ "Why does everyone keep calling me that?"
Old 10-22-2011, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hyde's nickname probably had something to do with food, whatever it was -- just going along with "Puddin' Pop". It was probably something really cutesy... like "Little Cupcake" (gah! ). Bleh.

Kelso called Jackie "Puddin'" in an episode, mostly so the show could have the joke where everyone left the basement 'cause "Now I want pudding." But part of me doesn't like that Jackie's nickname for Hyde is partially Kelso's nickname for her...
Old 10-24-2011, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I so would like to talk to this Michelle.. this fic author... and tell her I loved it!!
This fic is responsible for my healing after s8 fiasco!!
She doesn't post here anymore, but we're Facebook friends and I will let her know.

Quote:
Hyde's nickname probably had something to do with food, whatever it was -- just going along with "Puddin' Pop".
I agree!
Old 10-27-2011, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder if JH will look any better in HD! That '70s Show DVD news: Release Date for That '70s Show - Season 1 on Blu-ray | TVShowsOnDVD.com
Old 10-27-2011, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't have a Blu-ray player, but if they put out season five in widescreen, I may just get one. There could be more Zen hidden in them there hills.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:14 PM
New Fan

OOOooo!! My first thought was HD GIFS SQUEE!!!!!
Those are definitely going on my Wish-list...cept for season 8 of course
Old 10-28-2011, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've written a new, short fanfic for Halloween!

Halloween Is Over

Summary: Eric wants to be scared for Halloween, really scared. Donna proposes a contest, and all their friends are in. But can Hyde and Jackie's renewed relationship withstand the test? Can Donna and Kelso ignore their impulses? Will Fez and Eric even survive?

Rating: M, appropriate for 16-years-old and up.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread